Exploit Prevention Update

I’ve seen it, but Rune doesn’t care one bit. I checked out their discord from v3rmillion.
I think their whole thing isn’t going to start up normally in the first place. They are fully understaffed, can’t even get testers, and more. It’s a major mess.

2 Likes

I think what roblox could maybe do to combat this problem is checking password hashes on their recent accounts with backwards usernames, it wouldn’t take too long that way. It’ll bring them a full list of those possible bots and then they can use the API to see if the accounts were unused.

2 Likes

Passwords aren’t just hashed, but also salted. Plus, the hacker could very, very easily use a password manager and randomize the passwords of their alts.

3 Likes

Well seems like roadblocks is getting better.

1 Like

Still no one can proof that they did that.

1 Like

biggest W roblox has pulled off in years

Never said that, I specifically said that it caused certain events as the multiple ban waves, and also was the main reason why everything happend in the first place. Not the sole reason.

Delusional, this is obviously minecraft. Please lay off the Redstone

Really suprised from this
Would love to see how this goes with (cant believe im saying this) Synapse X Roblox

“They said It could not be done”

2 Likes

As They Usually Say, “If You Cant Defeat Them, Join Them”
But For Real Now, This Is A Huge Plot Twist, Which I Am Glad To Hear.

Ngl synapse knew that byfron was SINCE 2021 PLANNED AND SYNAPSE DID NOTHING TO TELL I’m starting to think that synapse played everyone that they put something inside to get the users roblox username so privacy leaked synapse is in serious trouble if its true…

2 Likes

While this could be true, it would definitely hurt the reputation of Synapse as a company in general (leaking user data).

2 Likes

Perhaps you were vague with your wording then. It appears as your point shifted. I understand your point now and I agree with it. That said, It is understandable that while Hyperion might have contributed to certain events, it’s not the sole factor in the overall exploit shutdowns.

3 Likes

I think they did that what you said

But you said that they possibly have
just contradicting yourself

I dont get the people saying they lost a “great debug tool” like… bruh?? Just make an in-game debug tool yourself? if you need to execute code too just use the output.

2 Likes

Very surprising to see Synapse X shut down and start working with you guys to prevent hacks lol. Great idea though, these guys obviously know a lot about Roblox and exploits.

synapse is stupid they could just shutdown everything MONEY IS NOT THE THING LIKE ROBLOX WONT ABLE TO SUE IF THEY SHUTDOWN THEY LITERLY WANTED THEM FORCED TO WORK

Nice update, now there’s negative false bans! (More true bans)