Exploit Prevention Update

Just saw this, this is pretty crazy, can’t wait to see the look on the exploiters Roblox alts faces.

Hyperion is an anti-tamper that runs on the client. It is quite literally impossible to completely prevent bypassing the protection measures put on by it. As said before, it just adds complexity to the process of reverse engineering.

Yes, there can be a “too hard” moment for some individuals, but with computers, it isn’t accurate to say that an anti-tamper solely running on the client is not able to be bypassed.

Sure, perhaps the individuals of Synapse Softworks and the developers of Script-Ware saw more value in a deal than their own product, but you’re still conveying the point that Hyperion is the sole purpose of this downfall of exploiting.

Script-Ware even announced some progress on the Hyperion client, and there have been reports of other individual parties bypassing some security measures put upon by Hyperion. It is likely that they did not see value in maintaining their exploit.

Regardless, the individuals and groups who discontinued their contribution to the exploiting community or have made a deal with Roblox have many new opportunities ahead of them and have taken a step in the right direction.

4 Likes

This is just an amazing update. This will help a lot for me as a game dev and I dont have to worry about hackers anymore. Thanks roblox and their staff!

1 Like

Top 10 anime crossovers.

This is an absolutely brilliant. One of the main reasons I haven’t been playing Roblox is because of lag, but most importantly, exploiters. I am a big fan of competitive games, but cheaters have gotten so out of hand, even after the anti-cheat release (which I admit, had a bit of an impact) they were very easy to come across, and hopefully, this will mitigate those issues.

I must say, I am very impressed with the work of Synapse Softworks, clearly very dedicated engineers. This will definitely help the situation with Roblox exploiters.

Question though… If Roblox paid 11.6 Million USD for byfron, how much did Synapse get?

1 Like

Synapse X finna giving up after years, I thought this was the #1 exploit LOL

damn this was so unexpected :sob: i hope it goes well anyways

It’s a partnership, not a full company purchase.

never thought that this would happen but ok lol

Since a lot of people are worried of future bypasses, I’ma drop a handy little diagram about how professional teams (like hyperion) work on their software:

TLDR there is no way a bunch of angry teenagers will ever be able to keep up with a whole team of grown adults who get paid to work 40 hours a week to stop said teenagers from hacking. Byfron will always win eventually.

9 Likes

If you can’t beat them, let them work for you

Hopefully this means all the other exploits will be somehow erased once and for all

1 Like

I was NEVER expecting this, lol. A cheating software working WITH Roblox to crack down on cheats? Seems too good to be true!

1 Like

wonder when the next major exploit’ll be out, idt itll die forever

1 Like

V3rmillion is shutting down soon, actually.

1 Like

this is absofruitly hilarious but also fantastic news! recent anti-exploit measures have been wonderful and much appreciated!

1 Like

This is hilariously ironic, however, Synapse has already caused me a lot of pain since people have used their software to leak my assets. So while it’s a welcome change, I’m still quite mad that they didn’t do this sooner, or at all.

2 Likes

Now all exploits will be one of the below:

• Hyperinflated
  • Scams
  • RATs
    The only thing that has potential is Rune. But I doubt they will last long, not just because the Synapse team is with ROBLOX. It’s that there’s been five exploits, just like Rune, which we’re all fake. And Rune is having a hard time employing enough people. Let’s see where this will bring us.
1 Like

I just checked, and I’m glad. But I doubt it’s going to officially shut down; they’re bidding for the domain. The highest is 15,000 USD. Once purchased, they will probably turn it into some devforum lookalike but keep the same foundation as the old V3rM site.
Exploiting seems to be coming to a halt for now.

2 Likes

“If you cannot beat them, join them” was just brought to a whole new level.

1 Like

Yeah, Rune is going to be handled with as far as I know.
https://devforum.roblox.com/t/seems-that-byfron-hyperion-has-been-bypassed/2612790/82?u=katrist

1 Like