Exploiter targeting my game

Hi, so basically exploiter keep targeting my game with making scripts to exploit it, crash it, lag it what ever you think even bribe my devs to put backdoors in my game it became a problematic when he kept raiding my discord server, getting devs to help him with leaking my map, now when I asked him can you stop he said unban me from the discord server, now what I can do about this like it’s so annoying like he doesn’t leave me alone always threating me and if I will block him it won’t help he will just keep crash the game until it will lose players it been over months like with him he haven’t stopped since February 2021.

Screenshot_78
unknown (42)
unknown (41)
Screenshot_79

5 Likes

Even if I will patch the exploits, he will just search for anything he can exploit and release the script to V3RM

Lmao. He’s such a loser. If your game does not have any free models how can he crash the server? Lolol.

10 Likes

If u give him a reaction, he’ll continue. Ignore him and he’ll stop. His parents dont give him enough attention so dont respond to him.

13 Likes

As I said he will search anything to exploit if it to spam remote, gun system, car system

1 Like

I’ve blocked him before, and like haven’t talked to him like months and he kept raiding my discord server, releasing scripts to v3rm bribe my devs to put backdoors in the game

2 Likes

So use sanity checks and boom. He’s can’t exploit but the sad thing is, you can’t find the exploiter using the method but it does prevent them.

4 Likes

If he bribes your devs then fire them.dont block him too. Leave him on read. When you leave someone on read their less likely to continue to bother your games. Not that hard.

3 Likes

From co-owning an 80k member group, I can understand your situation.

Personally, it’s just never giving in. We’ve had raiders, spammers, trollers & exploiters that have ruined the gameplay for everyone - you just gotta stop giving them attention and they eventually get sick & tired of themselves, finding something better to do. Don’t feed them attention, don’t bother responding to their direct messages either.

7 Likes

Also, sometimes he doesn’t release the script to the public only to whitelisted people he give the script to his discord server (whitelisted roles)

1 Like

Exactly. The reason why I troll at frappe is because I get a reaction. @naticsi_rb1x should stop giving him attention.

1 Like

Create a discord alt, show them you’re exploiting, get to that rank, you can view code now and think of a solution of a patch

1 Like

Yeah, exactly the main problem I didn’t gave attention and blocked him which he didn’t care about the block all he cared about is to ruin the game, destroy it

1 Like

If they are in a group chat or in discord server that I don’t know about private one only for his friends

1 Like

Atleast you will get most hidden scripts to think for a patch

1 Like

Just do what I and @TypicallyShadow said. Dont give him ideas. Its going to make the exploiter to continue. If you ignore them, the’ll stop. I still troll at cafe groups because they give me attention. If they stopped giving a reaction then i’ll stop. The reason why the guy continues is because of the attention you give him. So just stop giving him attentions.

1 Like

That’s a good idea but what he said was

“He would still get attention even if he blocked him”

1 Like

There was months I didn’t gave attentions as I said he doesn’t care about the attentions he just care about how to destroy my game, raiding discord server what ever u can think of

1 Like

Well, you makeing a post about him is giving him attention.

1 Like

So wait from far as I can tell, he’s doing this because you banned him from your server?

1 Like