Exploiter targeting my game

Wow, that’s a low functioning human.

He will probably just stop if you stop responding. Exploits are hard to make, and even if he succeeds, you should just use it as a learning tool and update the game to patch it.

Is he trash talking or has he already done it?

5 Likes

Right, he just wants to be unbanned and he said he will “stop exploiting” my game but why would I he kept raiding it, exploiting my game, leaking my map etc

2 Likes

1 Like

Can’t you just ban him from the game?

1 Like

Detecting an abnormality in remoteEvents may help, but that may cause many false-kicks/bans. I suggest making a strong anti-exploit system with backup incase ra1n cracks it somehow.

2 Likes

He can just make alts and raid it again…

1 Like

He could set an age requirement. Ex: Anyone under 5 days can’t play.

1 Like

Can you send me the link for your game so I can check for possible visible loopholes?

1 Like

Lmao, he have alts from 2017 which and I can’t know how is execute the scripts which I have to guess ;/

1 Like

A request to the script service that is not verified may help, but I myself am not sure how that works

1 Like

How many concurrent players does your game have? If there is only 1 person in the server at a time, it isn’t the biggest deal. You can just block him, and let him tire himself out.

1 Like

My old game called El Paso, Border Patrol Roleplay which he was keeping releasing scripts to v3rm or just to his friends, I also made topic about the backdoors; My game is backdoored and I can't find the backdoor - #4 by naticsi_rb1x

1 Like

At this time, I had over 80-100 players active with ads, and I was losing robux (my group scammed so it dead right now) but I am currently working on a new game which he is planning to destroy it again, if he will not be unbanned as he is saying

1 Like

Only advice I can give here is to just ignore him really. People like this just want attention most of the time, even if it’s negative attention.
Just make his target un-interesting and he’ll stop.

2 Likes

I have no advice but what I could tell is that he’d targeting your games especially

In the Roblox Community standards, the 3rd rule about Bully and Harassment says " * Singling out a user or group for ridicule or abuse" so if you have enough evidence and accounts that it’s him. Send it to Roblox support as it very unlikely just banning/ignoring him will do much but Roblox may take some action.

That is more serious. Do the following:

• Create an anti-exploit script, with simple sanity checks.

• Use honeypots and secure all of your remotes. Makes sure only you are firing them.

• Set up a few fake remotes. Ex: “AdminRemote”, ban anyone who fires it.

• Create a hackers-only server. Let all of the hackers play around in it as they like.

• If you don’t have an admin system, make one. That way you can just ban the threat every time.

• Don’t give in to threats by the exploiter. It won’t do anything.

There isn’t much else you can do. Just ignore him, he’ll get bored.

5 Likes

He have so many alts, and friends to help him to destroy my game so…

@TridentXR Let’s hope u secured ur engine becasue last time he cracked ur engine and yeah let’s hope the 15$ worth it

Yeah, but if he continues I remember reading about a guy who got IP banned from Roblox for doing similar. He may have friends but the same could happen. It may not be a completely solid plan but Roblox anti-exploit and age requirement scripts don’t work.