Exploiter targeting my game

He could set an age requirement. Ex: Anyone under 5 days can’t play.

1 Like

Can you send me the link for your game so I can check for possible visible loopholes?

1 Like

Lmao, he have alts from 2017 which and I can’t know how is execute the scripts which I have to guess ;/

1 Like

A request to the script service that is not verified may help, but I myself am not sure how that works

1 Like

How many concurrent players does your game have? If there is only 1 person in the server at a time, it isn’t the biggest deal. You can just block him, and let him tire himself out.

1 Like

My old game called El Paso, Border Patrol Roleplay which he was keeping releasing scripts to v3rm or just to his friends, I also made topic about the backdoors; My game is backdoored and I can't find the backdoor - #4 by naticsi_rb1x

1 Like

At this time, I had over 80-100 players active with ads, and I was losing robux (my group scammed so it dead right now) but I am currently working on a new game which he is planning to destroy it again, if he will not be unbanned as he is saying

1 Like

Only advice I can give here is to just ignore him really. People like this just want attention most of the time, even if it’s negative attention.
Just make his target un-interesting and he’ll stop.

2 Likes

I have no advice but what I could tell is that he’d targeting your games especially

In the Roblox Community standards, the 3rd rule about Bully and Harassment says " * Singling out a user or group for ridicule or abuse" so if you have enough evidence and accounts that it’s him. Send it to Roblox support as it very unlikely just banning/ignoring him will do much but Roblox may take some action.

That is more serious. Do the following:

• Create an anti-exploit script, with simple sanity checks.

• Use honeypots and secure all of your remotes. Makes sure only you are firing them.

• Set up a few fake remotes. Ex: “AdminRemote”, ban anyone who fires it.

• Create a hackers-only server. Let all of the hackers play around in it as they like.

• If you don’t have an admin system, make one. That way you can just ban the threat every time.

• Don’t give in to threats by the exploiter. It won’t do anything.

There isn’t much else you can do. Just ignore him, he’ll get bored.

5 Likes

He have so many alts, and friends to help him to destroy my game so…

@TridentXR Let’s hope u secured ur engine becasue last time he cracked ur engine and yeah let’s hope the 15$ worth it

Yeah, but if he continues I remember reading about a guy who got IP banned from Roblox for doing similar. He may have friends but the same could happen. It may not be a completely solid plan but Roblox anti-exploit and age requirement scripts don’t work.

Also I have no idea why he is targeting my game lmao

Really, if it’s only because of something as stupid as a discord ban, ignoring him would be a good option. He and his friends will most likely stop losing interest after a couple of weeks.
@Infinite_Visions’ idea is also good. An anti-exploit script prevents other people from doing stuff like this in the future.

IP bans can be bypassed by using a VPN or asking your service provider for a new IP adress.

have you tried getting Roblox to take legal action? Since the game servers aren’t yours, is Roblox’s servers. “Punishment for Ddos
If you’re found guilty of causing intentional harm to a computer or server in a DDoS attack, you could be charged with a prison sentence of up to 10 years.” - Is DDoSing Illegal? | UpGuard

2 Likes

The thing is he is epxloiting the game and doesn’t ddos the roblox game because exploiting is illegal and ddosing is illegally

if the humanoid of the player has features it shouldn’t and is detected, that could be a rather simple but strong anti-exploit.