As a Roblox developer, it is currently unreliable to make only select objects get affected by the blast.
I believe we need this feature.
- Using Explosion.Hit server-side to apply velocity might be unefficient.
- We have to scan every object that got hit.
- We might not have proper calculations for replicated Velocity.
Examples of use:
- Team combat games. We don’t want to push our teammates off the map.
- NPC enemies that are immune to explosions knockback.
- A puzzle which requires you to move a ball with explosions.
- Maybe rocket jumping mechanics? Enemies get pushed off slightly, but you get more force.
If Roblox is able to adress my issue, that would save us some time. We also wouldn’t have to resort to hacky methods.