Failed to delete badge

Normally there wouldn’t be any problem with deleting Badges but today when I tried to delete any Badge it would cause this Error and the Badge is still in my Inventory, I tried it on multiple accounts and browsers they all have the same results, I also deleted another types of assets and they got deleted fine.

I tried Google Chrome (and Incognito), FireFox, Microsoft Edge, Windows 10 Roblox App on my PC, Roblox App on my IPad and IPhone they all given me the same results with any badge and any account.

It’s also a 100% failure rate for me to delete any badge

17 Likes

yes it’s happening to me too but only with recent badges, badges of 2019, only the old ones that you can delete

2 Likes

Yep, same thing here.

2 Likes

Can confirm.

This is on Chromium Microsoft Edge Version 77.0.211.3 (Official build) (Developer Build) (64-bit)

Same problem for me. Using Google Chrome 75.

I can confirm too. Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/75.0.3770.142 Safari/537.36

1 Like

Same thing, but I do not understand, why do you want to delete the badge, yes I understand about the spam ones.

They can clutter up your profile and inventory. Especially badges you get just for joining.

1 Like

This is happening to me as well, I’m using Google Chrome (64 bit)

Though I did notice some noise in the console that may be related this bug:

Open the media below in a new tab for better quality.

2 Likes

Ditto on this issue.
It’s been almost 2 months, and a lot of people are annoyed about this issue, when are we going to get a developer response?
I’m tired of having my badge list hijacked for free advertising, by a game giving me three badges within one minute.

2 Likes

This bug is now old enough that some scummy developers seem to be taking advantage, by giving multiple freebie badges to dominate as much of a profile’s badge section as possible with nothing that can be done about it.
It’s not normal for such an obvious yet simple bug to reach this age, what’s going on?

I highly doubt that most of those people are aware you can’t delete badges. Most players don’t take the time to look at their badges on their profile, let alone go through each one and delete them.

It is normal. What’s going on is that this bug is not a priority compared to fixing other bugs, development of new features, etc.

1 Like

This is still happening. A fix for this would be much appreciated.

1 Like

We are working on fixing this. Thank you for the report!

4 Likes

This issue should be resolved now. You should be able to delete badges.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.