Failed to load sound rbxassetid:// ID: Unable to download sound data

This is a problem that has been asked by a lot of people but I cannot find an actual solution.
Is there an actual way to fix this

Example:
Script.Sound:Play()
Output: Failed to load Sound
Ingame: Sound don’t play

Edit: This issue usually occurs when Roblox is having trouble on their end so just wait until they fix the issue.

35 Likes

yea i’m having the same problem

5 Likes

I am also currently having the same problem. All of the audio in my game won’t load.

4 Likes

yep just started, but it’s only in studio

7 Likes

it seems like roblox is failing to load sounds ID to multiple people so im guessing something wrong with studio

6 Likes

the problem is in game as well

5 Likes

oh yeah nvm everything in game is having trouble loading

4 Likes

Its a Roblox issue from what i’ve seen.

The sound instance may be broken, its nothing to do with your game as others have experienced it and there is no way to fix it until roblox does, for now I suggest saving the id in a txt file on your computer or remembering it and waiting until roblox fixes it (Check if the sound works on a daily basis.

[edit]

It is the entire library tab I am pretty sure,
{SOURCE FROM ShadokuSan}

This may be due to the new developer hub roblox is adding, or its an error on their server.

17 Likes

Glad I’m not the only one! Thank goodness!

7 Likes

Same here, was going to see if anyone else was having the same issue. Tried it in a new baseplate and every sound just doesn’t load. Probably an issue with roblox studio connecting to Roblox assets or something?

3 Likes

Yeah, I would assume it’s something on Roblox’s end, hope it can get fixed soon.

1 Like

Well I guess the solution been answered.

You can’t access audios from the site either. In your inventory, it’ll look empty, and via the library, if you try to access anything it takes you to a broken page. Ids in Studio/game will give the Failed to load error.

3 Likes

From what I’m seeing ROBLOX is struggling to load maps, animations and sounds (and probably textures but I haven’t seen that yet) In-game aswell

2 Likes

I guess we have to wait it out

1 Like

Maybe its due to the high amount of players that were teleported yesterday/a few days ago? Since with the Lil Nas X Concert and Flamingo’s Raid, it could have potentially caused some issues on Roblox’s asset library (If I recall correctly, the avatar editor broke during Flamingo’s raid)

Yup, the same thing is happening to me, for a moment i thought a virus broke my the game.

Might have something to do with it but I don’t know

came here because i just started having this problem as well and got worried.

1 Like

Interesting, I didn’t actually know the site’s audios were dead too, I think its the overall library thats broken, Let me update my post.