Falcon battle logo ( renewed)

I have renewed my falcon battle logo at the advice of two artists who gave me good tips on how my logo should be made. I learned from their replies that I should use two planes instead of four, and that too much detail could overwhelm the viewer. Also i colored the two F-16s (lower being red and upper being blue) and added two missiles and explosion clouds.

Any suggestions and advice is allowed so that I can improve my logo.

Art:

Old topic:

3 Likes

The planes should be bigger and the drawing style make it look low quality, you should try doing something like Military Tycoon does.

2 Likes

Sorry for the interruption, but do you expect me using high quality and complicated Roblox model art ? I don’t want to be rude but what you shared me is not my expertise of what i am capable of.

I will keep your advise in mind, but keep in mind that this art you shared me is not my expertise.

2 Likes

You should make it like cartoon drawings

3 Likes

I should have done that with my own cartoon drawings.
I told him that GFX wasn’t my expertise when I tried to create a logo for falcon battle.

Sorry for the interruption.

1 Like

Lets see…

Sky Gradients

You used three colours that are easily distinguishable. Try using more similar colours.

Planes

They do look weird and the red one is upside down, which has catched my eye.

Ohterwise it is kind of uhhh… Let’s say 4/10.

2 Likes

Thanks for your reply, I shall improve this when I have the energy and strength.

1 Like

Are you ill? Do you feel okay?

2 Likes

No, I am not I’ll, only my energy I spent making art are sometimes deteriorating my performance alot, but I am still ok.

2 Likes

Okay, thought you were sick for a second.

Hope you are feeling good!

2 Likes

Thanks, keep it up with the good work on your projects.

2 Likes

You can find tutorials on YouTube, or simply make a GFX it’d still be better :slight_smile:

2 Likes