Falcon battle logo (simple and plain)

I have created a logo for my new wings of glory inspired game called falcon battle yesterday.In This game, you will fly the F-16 in all of its variants and fight either by duelling or team death matches in aerial combat.
Here is the logo art I created yesterday:

If there’s anything I can help with the logo design, let me know.

5 Likes

I like the detail on the planes and how they look in general but there seems to be a lack of color and not that much really stands out. Its just a couple of nice looking planes. I’m no artist but I think what you should try to do is:

• Add a background similar to the theme of your game

• Add more color, everything looks better with color

• Add more details maybe add some explosions or missiles

Hope this feedback helps and good luck on your creation journey!

3 Likes

Hello, I’m an artist. while I am not very good with logos, I can put my two cents.

1. Try sticking with a smaller number of planes, like one or two, maybe somewhere around the middle instead of strewn about.

2. a pop of color, maybe like a dark red, would look good somewhere. I’ll leave placement and method of delivering that color up to you if you want to use my advice.

3. in terms of detail, I think the amount already in the planes will suffice, too much detail on a logo can be overwhelming to the viewer.

Hope this helps!

3 Likes

Thanks everyone, I wil keep all of your feedbacks in mind.

1 Like

Logo designer here, great details on the planes and is overall very sharp. The main problem is that this doesn’t work well as a logo as it’s not very bold and looks very minute in comparison to similar game logos.

I would suggest only using one plane but increase the size of it to better fill out the frame. Don’t worry about text on a game logo as it’s not very recognizable anyhow and will overall have more value if it’s just a simple plane with perhaps a splash of colour/background.

3 Likes

Got it, this is going to be reminded in my mind.

1 Like

This logo looks good! Nice job on it!

2 Likes