FAQ on Memberships is Outdated

Roblox’s official, company FAQ page can be found here. It contains the following statement:

Also this, which contains virtually the same information except that it is lower down the FAQ.

This is incredibly confusing and outdated for a number of reasons:

(a.) Method 3 of obtaining Robux claims that Premium membership is needed to sell place access. This is no longer true and is outdated information: Anyone, regardless of Premium status, is allowed to sell place access (barring their account is at least 30 days old.)

(b.) Method 4 of obtaining Robux claims that accounts without Premium will get a smaller percentage of profit. This is no longer the case anywhere on the website, with the announcement of a unified marketplace fee.

Considering that this in information on Roblox’s company FAQ, I’m surprised that some information is so outdated.

8 Likes

And it have almost a YEAR outdated, this cause a lot of confussion to most people. I got myself in a debate just because this FAQ is outdated

4 Likes

It’s so easy to update this, come on Roblox. This FAQ is confusing and above all also misleading.

1 Like

Oh, and while you’re working on updating the info on the FAQ, virtually the exact same info is also present in this article. Do also keep in mind that this article is linked on the official Roblox website when purchasing Robux- surprising at the very least.

May this also be updated? I’m not going to make a new topic as that would be redundant and I feel like it’s related enough.

1 Like

Thanks for the report. Please expect a delay in progress due to holidays and we will get back to you as soon as we return.

2 Likes