Faster Play Solo "Load All Built-In Plugins in Test Mode" and "Load User Plugins in Test mode" settings no longer respected

As of the latest Studio release, jumping into a play solo test session no longer respects the two settings listed in the title, which are responsible for loading/not loading built-in plugins like the drag tools and user-owned plugins. These two settings were added in around a week after the Faster Play Solo feature first released publicly, I believe. Regardless of what the setting is set to, built-in plugins will be enabled and user-owned plugins will be disabled upon joining a solo test session. This makes it impossible to use user-owned plugins in a play solo session without disabling the beta and can also cause unnecessary performance usage for people like me who want to have both of the features disabled. The only real cause I can think of here is a regression…?

For the engineer that fixes this up, whilst you’re here, you might as well also fix the discrepancy with the capitalization of the M in the two settings. One uses a capitalized “Mode” whereas the other uses an all lowercase “mode”.

Going to mention some engineers I saw working on this: @MoonRocketApollo @swmaniac

Woah, never mind, just came across this post literally one minute after creating this report:

Would still appreciate if the setting’s description was made a little more clear and if the bug below was fixed, despite its triviality:

Apologies for my lack of research before posting this.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.