Featuring early adopters of Roblox technology

Really excited about this! Sadly player choice disabled, but I can’t wait for new and new games using it to pop up.

sorry for accidentally replying to your post, Hydrablox.

13 Likes

Sounds great! About when will we get this item if we follow all the steps required? Also can we do this for a very small game around 300K?

15 Likes

As long as you meet the requirements. Back in Feb. when we got on we only had around 60,000 at the time.

13 Likes

This is a great way to award and showcase users creations for advertising the new Rthro rig! Speaking of which, I just updated my game that’s in Alpha at the start of the year to support the new Rthro rigs.

I also updated the game icon with the Rthro game label as well.

11 Likes

Ive followed all the steps. About when will we receive this item if we do?New

https://www.roblox.com/games/1393920451/Scary-Stories-Rhtro

14 Likes

Hey! I was wondering if there was going to be a set of “Featured Games” utilizing and adopting this new Roblox Technology called ViewportFrames, like what happened with the RTHRO featured sort. I have a upcoming game which heavily utilizes ViewportFrame and think a featured sort on this could replace the current RTHRO sort.

16 Likes

Would these scale settings be fine? (It’s basically freescale)

15 Likes

No, as described in OP, Body Type needs to be forced to > 70% for this opportunity.

21 Likes

New round of Rthro games are live! Huge thanks to @Sergeant_Roach for all the help to get these games ready!

New MOBILE GAMES:

New TABLET GAMES:

New PC GAMES:

New XBOX GAMES:

26 Likes

How long will the Rthro sorting last? Is there an end date to it? I.e. when FIB is fully released maybe? As mentioned above, it would be nice to see some of the other new Roblox features featured such as viewport frames.

18 Likes

Currently I don’t know if there will be an end date to the Rthro sort, or if it will be merged etc. This hasn’t been planned out yet but we will post an announcement or an update to this post with any changes.

We are currently looking into this, I have a bunch of ideas that I think will be good and will be talking about them internally. You may hear something about this possibly later on in the year, or not. There is no real time estimate right now.

23 Likes

Thanks @Sergeant_Roach for the new selected rthro games.

14 Likes

Well deserved and well worth the spot! This month has a phenomenal roster of games and I am excited to try them all.

17 Likes

It’s early adopters of Roblox technology, Rthro is new technology, and if you want your game featured as being an early adopter of new technologies (like rthro), you need to meet the requirements that promote said technology.

14 Likes

New games have been added!

New MOBILE GAMES:

New TABLET GAMES:

New PC GAMES:

New XBOX GAMES:

22 Likes

Is there anymore requirements?

10 Likes

Is it possible to get featured still or removed with the change to the featured sort? I’ve been implementing Rthro into my game since day one of development, would be very unfortunate if it was removed.

10 Likes

@Bombastic_Brody, the only requirements are the ones that are stated at the top of the thread. We will update the thread if anything changes.

@Tor_Laws, we are always looking for new games to add to the Rthro sort.
Feel free to start a DM with me about your game.

Please remember that the game must follow the requirements

19 Likes

You can find them in the original post of this thread.

6 Likes

Oh, so you guys are still looking for new games? These are very good news!

I am glad to say that I’ve DM-ed you about one of my games that I am sure will get you interested, @InceptionTime!

7 Likes