Featuring early adopters of Roblox technology

Would these scale settings be fine? (It’s basically freescale)

3 Likes

No, as described in OP, Body Type needs to be forced to > 70% for this opportunity.

6 Likes

New round of Rthro games are live! Huge thanks to @Sergeant_Roach for all the help to get these games ready!

New MOBILE GAMES:

New TABLET GAMES:

New PC GAMES:

New XBOX GAMES:

1 Like

How long will the Rthro sorting last? Is there an end date to it? I.e. when FIB is fully released maybe? As mentioned above, it would be nice to see some of the other new Roblox features featured such as viewport frames.

3 Likes

Currently I don’t know if there will be an end date to the Rthro sort, or if it will be merged etc. This hasn’t been planned out yet but we will post an announcement or an update to this post with any changes.

We are currently looking into this, I have a bunch of ideas that I think will be good and will be talking about them internally. You may hear something about this possibly later on in the year, or not. There is no real time estimate right now.

2 Likes

Thanks @Sergeant_Roach for the new selected rthro games.

1 Like

Well deserved and well worth the spot! This month has a phenomenal roster of games and I am excited to try them all.

1 Like

It’s early adopters of Roblox technology, Rthro is new technology, and if you want your game featured as being an early adopter of new technologies (like rthro), you need to meet the requirements that promote said technology.

0 Likes

New games have been added!

New MOBILE GAMES:

New TABLET GAMES:

New PC GAMES:

New XBOX GAMES:

3 Likes

Is there anymore requirements?

0 Likes