Featuring early adopters of Roblox technology

It’s early adopters of Roblox technology, Rthro is new technology, and if you want your game featured as being an early adopter of new technologies (like rthro), you need to meet the requirements that promote said technology.

14 Likes

New games have been added!

New MOBILE GAMES:

New TABLET GAMES:

New PC GAMES:

New XBOX GAMES:

22 Likes

Is there anymore requirements?

10 Likes

Is it possible to get featured still or removed with the change to the featured sort? I’ve been implementing Rthro into my game since day one of development, would be very unfortunate if it was removed.

10 Likes

@Bombastic_Brody, the only requirements are the ones that are stated at the top of the thread. We will update the thread if anything changes.

@Tor_Laws, we are always looking for new games to add to the Rthro sort.
Feel free to start a DM with me about your game.

Please remember that the game must follow the requirements

19 Likes

You can find them in the original post of this thread.

6 Likes

Oh, so you guys are still looking for new games? These are very good news!

I am glad to say that I’ve DM-ed you about one of my games that I am sure will get you interested, @InceptionTime!

7 Likes

I personally would hate to see the classic Roblox ethestic go down the tubes. Will Roblox eventually become a place where every game has its own custom characters and our current avatars become meaningless? I don’t want to get in the way of progress, but you know Roblox might loose something big if it tries to become Unity or Unreal. People still love Minecraft, and it hasn’t changed its graphical fidelity beyond better lighting and animation. Don’t take our R6 away! :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Roblox are merely promoting those who use new technologies. I suggest removing your post as it is not relevant to the topic.

6 Likes

It’s totally relevant, as it is to do with the progression of Roblox. I’m sure they are promoting all of this new technology because one day the “traditional” R6 will no longer be an option.

7 Likes

This is going to be quite interesting indeed. :thinking:

8 Likes

same here
kinda wish that you could support all body types
and still be an early adopter but still a good
update nevertheless

7 Likes

It’s sad to see how you force players to use Anthro. I dislike this idea.

11 Likes

With roblox evolving into a game engine rather than a mmo, they’re going to make rules like this.

Anthros not even that bad - people just hate change.

9 Likes

Yes, people do hate changes.

I disliked R15 when it came out, but after a few days I began liking it.
The difference is I still dislike Anthro, so I’m quite sure it’s not because of the dislike for changes, at least in my case.

15 Likes

What’s a good reason for hating it exactly?

You can disable it in your game, you’re not forced to use it any, except in the rthro featured sort, and its not a bad thing for the most part.

Roblox isn’t a game anymore, it’s a platform for creating games. So if people want overly realistic characters, they should have that freedom.

11 Likes

There really is no definite reason for hating it. The hate stems from an emotional ground, and nowhere else. I bet you that if everyone’s memory was cut off from 2017, there would be no argument.

10 Likes

How does one actually join the program?

6 Likes

You can find the answer to your question both in the original post, and the post you are replying to! :slightly_smiling_face:

12 Likes