Feeback on my Underwater Restaurant

Hi ,

I am just about to complete my underwater restaurant showcase but I would like some feedback on stuff I could change or add.

Note that this showcase is a recreation of the Norwegian Restaurant Under drawn by Snøhetta.

Link: https://www.roblox.com/games/4594745664/Underwater-Restaurant-SHOWCASE?refPageId=a9ab7e7e-90cf-41ef-abf5-81f977994bd4

87 Likes

It’s nice but you should make the entrance more detailed.

3 Likes

oo, I really like the way you did this!!

Here’s an idea of what you can add:
On the main room where all the chairs are maybe you could add some paintings and vases maybe.
You could also add some stuff in the sea like Fish and maybe some rocks here and there.
You could also add like some text on the entrance saying what the restaurant is called.

Could we also get some screenshots of the entire island the Restaurant is on?

6 Likes

It’s absolutely beautiful. When looking at reference pictures though, I noticed that the exterior of the restaurant should be a little greyer, as well as having a brushed texture (if you understand what I mean). Other than that, great job!

4 Likes

Thanks for the feedback, any suggestion on what I could add to the entrance to make it feel more complete?

1 Like

I’ll try and take a good screnshot of the island. And I have added some moving fish in game :wink:

1 Like

First of all, the place is very beautiful, it’s a nice restaurant, I liked your designs and the textures you used

1* only that the place is a bit dark and I would have liked to appreciate it a little better

2* Through the windows I can’t see anything of the water it’s dark but in general it’s a good job

3 Likes

There you go, it’s not much, and I could perhaps add some more structures so I’m open for suggestions!

5 Likes

That looks really good!

You could probably if you can make a yacht where people will spawn on so like they just came here!
Add some grass to the more greener parts!
The rocks i think are a little too many at one side try removing some!
Why don’t you add like solar panels at the top of the restaurant!

3 Likes

That’s I will consider some of you’re suggestion. A yacht could be a showcase in itself even.

1 Like

Feedback

Great work!

You can used a excellent pallet of colors and a good range of materials that suit the build. The shadows are well produced and not deformed and unnatural. The lighting is excellent and are reflected by the actual lights, though I do suggest you add some fancy lighting in the main eating area like a chandelier.

Improvements

In the aerial perspective, the island (especially the rocks) look incredibly deformed.

In my opinion, it looks like chunks of melted ears that have been glued together.
You should presume that the island would have some moss or aquatic life. Additionally, the ocean could use some fish.
In addition, some of the leaves do not even appear to be on the tree!

Other than that, you have made an amazing build.

5 Likes

Looks very good and is almost on my style, great build.
You should probably work on adding more detail to the lounge area.

2 Likes

Amazing job! How did you manage the keep the water out?

7 Likes

I like it. It’s got a very modern fell but try add some painting or something to the walls. It’s a bit bland. That’s my only criticism.

3 Likes

Great question, I used a plugin that transfor a part into terrain, so I made a shell around the restaurant that would be under waterlevel and then converted it into terrain water.

3 Likes

Love the design and use of terrain.
Really cool build!
But you could add some more decorations on walls and ceiling.

2 Likes

What is the plugin called? It could really help me out.

4 Likes

I think the plugin is just called “part to terrain”.

4 Likes

Absolutely love this! It gives me a fun vibe, the music and the ocean. Nice work!

1 Like

Sometimes it’s hard to believe this good of builds can be made in just Roblox Studio and maybe a 3D rendering/modelling software… Great build! Maybe add a plaza or something in the empty part where you can walk around.

3 Likes