Feeback on my Underwater Restaurant

I have placed some mooving fish outside the window but so many say I should add it that I may need to double check it. And yeah it’s not where a restaurant is suppost to go by any means haha.

1 Like

Yeah so everything is made on studio and I would say the most usfull plugin would be “part to terrain”, without that I would not be able to remove the water with detail.

you mind find these useful.
https://www.roblox.com/library/2967983417/Lolaphobias-Rock-Mesh-Pack
https://www.roblox.com/library/1412691134/CorrivalRhymes-Mega-Nature-Essentials-Pack

2 Likes

Lovely game! One tiny suggestion: The music will stop (assuming it’s because the song is finished) and it’s kind of a bit jarring? Maybe find a way to have the song loop a bit better or have it where it can fade into it looping?

1 Like

It looks amazing, Although you could add more scenery at spawn to leave a “good first join impression” for the games, that being said I believe amazing, keep building, I would love to support your places.

2 Likes

hey, i saw your showcase and i really really like the simplicity and cohesiveness in the build :).

a few words of advice from me;

1. this fish is a cool idea however he likes to just float in the air inside the restaurant and it’s very jarring :(. would either recommend removing him or implementing him in a way so that he doesnt do this.

2. my other tip is that i think you could spice up the outside lighting a bit. after all, the outside is the first thing you see in a bit so it sets a first impression!
    i’d recommend three things to spice it up a little. firstly, increase the bloom threshold a little bit and lower the size. it may not be noticable for most people, but on my fully white avatar it definitely shows it is too much! secondly, under the lighting setting where it says shadow softness, lower that to 0. this will make the shadows emitted by everything a lot more crisp and realistic and i think thatll work very well for your modern style! lastly, i’d give the build a slightly orange/white colorshift_top to make the outside feel slightly warmer.

for more tips on lighting, check out my post about it here:

thank you! :v:

5 Likes

Thank you so much, I will defently play around with the lighting abit as you said, and I would need to find a scripter to fix this with the fishes as I’m not the best at it myself.

What I think
Overall, I love the build. It is something rather unique that I have not seen before. I can’t really criticise this build due to how good it is.

What you have done well

• Amazing lighting, great depth

• Very realistic water

• The restaurant itself is realistic, the texture is great

• The terrain is great

• The furniture is realistic

What a great build

10/10

2 Likes

Amazing build you’ve got here, Definetely seems like you’ve paid a lot of passion, time and work to it! You’ll get to the top someday if you keep working hard. But most importantly, you must have fun doing whatever you’re planning to! Never do something and feel forced about it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t think I’ve seen anything like this on Roblox before. Really nice!

1 Like

That’s the nicest thing anyone have ever said to me, thank you so much, it means alot to me!

1 Like

I’m glad I could be the first one for you :slight_smile:And I’m glad I could’ve made someone’s day, good luck in your future projects and message me at any time if you’d like me to see them. :hugs:

1 Like

You should go to Lindesnes in Norway and visit the underwater resturant there. It looks really much like what you are trying to make here. If you cannot go there, find some tour videos on youtube.

I think your showcase looks great. Make the trees better then I think it’s great.

1 Like

It’s a beautiful showcase! Could use some more trees/plants but it is very good! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Yeah, I live just a few hours from there, so one day I would love to see it with my own eyes.

1 Like

Cool. Sadly I live more than just a few hours. Hehe. Cool to meet another Norwegian. (Im more Oslofjord)

2 Likes

This is overwhelmingly awesome! I seriously enjoy the amount of effort you’ve put into this as well as the concept of an Underwater Restaurant which isn’t something we see everyday here. Especially when it comes to the lights, seats & literally everything really.

Just a suggestion though, how about try using beams near the lower surface of the walls somewhere if you feel like doing so to give it that darkness but lit below touch if you know what I mean.

Really love what you’ve done here! I look forward to seeing further updates sometime soon!

2 Likes

Wow, fantastic! With me being from Norway, it is so fun to se people make builds about our country. 10/10!

2 Likes

This is incredible! There isn’t much I can say, but yeah as some people said to add some detail on the entrance is a bit bland, try adding tree or bushes or lamps hanging out the bridge. For the 5th image maybe put pictures or a TV in the big space where the wall is. But I can’t say more, this is spectacular I like it a lot! Keep up the work I’m sure you can come up with more creative ideas as well. :clap:

1 Like

Its pretty much a restaurant that fell into the ocean. Not very unique, but the interior is ok.

1 Like