Feeback on my Underwater Restaurant

I don’t think I’ve seen anything like this on Roblox before. Really nice!

1 Like

That’s the nicest thing anyone have ever said to me, thank you so much, it means alot to me!

1 Like

I’m glad I could be the first one for you :slight_smile:And I’m glad I could’ve made someone’s day, good luck in your future projects and message me at any time if you’d like me to see them. :hugs:

1 Like

You should go to Lindesnes in Norway and visit the underwater resturant there. It looks really much like what you are trying to make here. If you cannot go there, find some tour videos on youtube.

I think your showcase looks great. Make the trees better then I think it’s great.

1 Like

It’s a beautiful showcase! Could use some more trees/plants but it is very good! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Yeah, I live just a few hours from there, so one day I would love to see it with my own eyes.

1 Like

Cool. Sadly I live more than just a few hours. Hehe. Cool to meet another Norwegian. (Im more Oslofjord)

2 Likes

This is overwhelmingly awesome! I seriously enjoy the amount of effort you’ve put into this as well as the concept of an Underwater Restaurant which isn’t something we see everyday here. Especially when it comes to the lights, seats & literally everything really.

Just a suggestion though, how about try using beams near the lower surface of the walls somewhere if you feel like doing so to give it that darkness but lit below touch if you know what I mean.

Really love what you’ve done here! I look forward to seeing further updates sometime soon!

2 Likes

Wow, fantastic! With me being from Norway, it is so fun to se people make builds about our country. 10/10!

2 Likes

This is incredible! There isn’t much I can say, but yeah as some people said to add some detail on the entrance is a bit bland, try adding tree or bushes or lamps hanging out the bridge. For the 5th image maybe put pictures or a TV in the big space where the wall is. But I can’t say more, this is spectacular I like it a lot! Keep up the work I’m sure you can come up with more creative ideas as well. :clap:

1 Like

Its pretty much a restaurant that fell into the ocean. Not very unique, but the interior is ok.

1 Like

This looks amazing! The finishing touch would be a better lightening at the place where the window is underwater, because it looks very dark there.

1 Like

Quite impressive, could make more detail on the top. You can add buildings that would look nicer. I would also recommend to use more meshes.

1 Like

Wow! Great work! I think that you should add animals, for example, sharks or dolphins in the water, so when people look at the glass, they would see marine animals swimming around!

1 Like

The game looks fantastic! I would add some lighting properties and I’d happily help you fix the scripts for the fishes! DM me on Discord genious#3485. You could also add some decorations above the water on the spawn area as well. The game looks great!

1 Like

Wow, I really love this.

I would say make the restaurant a little more bright.

Aside from that, it’s great!

Keep up the good work. :+1:

1 Like

Amazing work on this restaurant. I can see some potential with this being a really nice and well formed restaurant. Keep up the good work.

1 Like

The inside is very detailed, but the outside looks somewhat plain. Maybe add a sign, or add some decor. Other than that, nice work. :+1:

1 Like

Really cool idea honestly! 10/10!

1 Like

This is a conceptually stunning build, if I was to say so it is a really good architectural study to look at. The simplicity of the build makes the form be alot more cohesive with no uneccessary noise. The only form of criticism I have is that you make the material transition much more smoother from the dark grey to the light wood color, that and you fix some of the collisions.

Also if you want a tween based movement system for the fishes then reach out to me in DMs and I can provide something really quickly to circumvent the fishes from flying in the restaurant. Hopefully also something that you can use for your next projects too if necessary.

1 Like