FeedbackšŸ¤© on my gamešŸ¤©

Hello! Iā€™ve recently uploaded and created a new game:

a literal stairway - Roblox

Iā€™d love it if you guys could give me some feedback on it.
AND PLEASE donā€™t dislike it, it wonā€™t help me with anything, Iā€™m only asking for feedback, and iā€™m not searching for any problemsā€¦ Iā€™m just searching for feedback, altho, I will like it if somebody could like it! But itā€™s not requiredā€¦

(This is me but later, WOW nobody listened to that message aboveā€¦ )

15 Likes

Honestly looks kinda fun and is kinda funny (because its so random) ill try the game now

5 Likes

Thanks, Lol! Helps alot of the times

5 Likes

honestly, i rate it a starway/10

9 Likes

Thanks, man! I appreciate the honest rating!

3 Likes

A like would be appreciated too!

1 Like

There is nothing to rate or give feedback, this is not a game, 0 effort put. As a joke I rate it 1/10, as a game I rate it 0

17 Likes

What do you expect from a game that is called: ā€œA literal Stairwayā€ what did you expect from it? Something other than a staircase?

6 Likes

What do you expect it to be? A car racing game? A gun testing game? The title gives what the game bassicly is.

Its actually pretty funny! Maybe add diffrent types of staircases or something.
:100:%!

2 Likes

I actually just had an idea that I could maybe make it like one of those elevator games, but the only problem is that I donā€™t quite know how to script, Thanks for the feedback tho! :smiley:

3 Likes

Thats fine, you can probably find free model elevators!

1 Like

I donā€™t like it to use free models, because it feels like stealing, idk. Thanks for the suggestion tho! And also, I dont want ti to be an elevator, I want it still to be a stairway, but with like events and stuff.

3 Likes

Whilst I KINDA agree with you with the no effort partā€¦ What did you expect. Itā€™s a game called ā€œa literal stairwayā€ itā€™s not like thereā€™s gonna be some fantastic twist in the game which makes it 100x better. Itā€™s just a stairway.

6 Likes

You can make a seprate one, maybe nsme it like

ā€œA literal elevatorā€

Fair enough, but why would someone put it on the marketplace, then when I go to use it (for example) the maker of the model blames me for stealing. Its bassicly like taking something from a yard sale thats free, then the person is blaming you for stealing it.

1 Like

You got a fair point, and I also like the idea of ā€œa literal elevatorā€

2 Likes

What feedback or rating do you expect to a ā€œgameā€ that is literally just a poorly made stairway

6 Likes

Have you actually joined it yet?

1 Like

Yes, I did, you didnā€™t even bother to cover some parts at the bottom of the stairway, it looks like a torn up and badly patched piece of cloth when you look at it from the side

1 Like

Join it again will you? it looks different now.

1 Like

Thats why its called ā€œa literal stairwayā€