FeedbackšŸ¤© on my gamešŸ¤©

Exactly, thatā€™s what I was tryna say.

2 Likes

Thank you for your agreement. :slight_smile:

Is that a stair so long that itā€™s basically the stairway to heaven?

Nah, itā€™s not that long luckily.

If i where to add anything it would be a leaderstats with time in the game and an option to tp all players to the start for robux and when they get to the top give them a point which they can buy stuff for like a speed coil or smth other then that great game lol

2 Likes

I have to agree with him. I didnā€™t play the game but based on the screen shot from @UltraaOrder, from the side it doesnā€™t look like a staircase. I donā€™t really know what there is to give feedback on.

2 Likes

In my opinion, ā€œdevelopersā€ making these types of games is insulting to the people who actually put effort into games and still donā€™t get place visits; when I go on ROBLOX and find people making these kinds of games and as a result earning a lot with 0 effort, it honestly makes me sad.

Please donā€™t make these types of effortless games again. Itā€™s honestly disappointing to see that this passes as ā€œcontentā€.

19 Likes

Just realized the logo uses canvaā€™s free textā€¦

my guyā€¦ reallyā€¦ ā€œFree Deliveryā€ Text type is kinda boringā€¦

be more original.

2 Likes

This is not a game, itā€™s an experience but precisely a model file :frowning:
@Denz_Noviembre Said itā€™s bad, in 2022 itā€™s definitely bad if this is what you want us to judge, as a game.

4 Likes

ill be EIGHTY by the time I reach the top

Plus, I fell off halfway

Im gonna say a 8/10 because I will probably not join again once I finish

I mean, it is a stairway, like the title said, but thereā€™s nothing really keeping people from leaving, except for a badge. Like other people have suggested, maybe add leaderstats for wins or time, and maybe you could make random events happen trying to knock people off the stairs. You could try looking for tutorials on youtube if youā€™re not familiar with how to do this, and you could try looking on the dev forum for tutorials too.

Itā€™s a stairway, thatā€™s what the game is about, but I think it would be a whole lot better if there were more features.

it looks good thoā€¦ :slight_smile: heheā€¦ :expressionless: doesnā€™t itā€¦?

I agree, I also do kind of feel like the creator is jumping on the ā€œa literalā€ bandwagon, even though it requires zero skill and/or effort.

5 Likes

Thank you for the amazing feedback/suggestion, Iā€™ll definitely take it into consideration.

1 Like

Well, good for all the hates like you, Iā€™m gonna be adding more stuffā€¦ so there u go.

1 Like

Iā€™m sorry if you feel like Iā€™m ā€œhatingā€ on your game, but I do feel you need to be more original and put some more effort into your games instead of putting a massive staircase there and expecting people to like it. Itā€™s just my honest opinion.

1 Like

Itā€™s okay, I guessā€¦ I think a counter that shows your progress would be cool

1 Like

I love that idea!!! :slight_smile: thank you so much for the suggestion.

1 Like

I like the game but I would recommend turning auto jump off

I believe that you should make it only a stairway as I was greatly mislead by the title into thinking that it would only be a literal stairway, instead I was greeted with an immense amount of other things including a ground and trees. Stairway/10