FeedbackšŸ¤© on my gamešŸ¤©

You think I should Rename it or smtiing? Just tell me.

Thats alright, I didnt mean it like that, I understand what you mean.

Seriously, donā€™t tell me youā€™re on of those people who make something that takes 2 minutes and pop in a donation board.

4 Likes

I actually removed the donation board, but just not in the server you were in.

A donation board was built for donations so it doesnā€™t matter how long the game took to make. The donation board was just made for people who want to donate

2 Likes

I with your bro, Iā€™m not sure why everyone doesnā€™t see it like you. :+1:

2 Likes

Is this like an exercise in boredom endurance? If yes. I like your sarcasm.

2 Likes

A bunch of people here are saying that itā€™s terrible and took zero effort. While that might be true, the OP didnā€™t say that it was the best game on Roblox or that it took months of work. Just because it didnā€™t take that long doesnā€™t mean thereā€™s no feedback to give. Also, about making money off games like this, I agree that itā€™s sad to see games like this making money and games that ppl put more effort into not, but that doesnā€™t mean you have to hate on these games. People play them, so clearly some people like them, and itā€™s their decision where to put their Robux.

2 Likes

It is a pretty cool game considering what niche it falls into. You could make it interesting by adding different levels and staircases and possibly even building some scenery. But hey! Those are just some suggestions

1 Like

Nice game ideas, i think you can make like you get 1 level when you go to the end and then you are more fast

1 Like

I love your suggestions and Iā€™ll take them into consideration, maybe adding them in future updates.

1 Like

I agree, I like the idea alot, tysm for the suggestion

1 Like

Thank you. :slight_smile: Iā€™m glad you stated it like that, some people dont understand :expressionless:

1 Like

I looked at the newest update and their is no point in having the coils and stuff at the end having a way to purchase them with wins would be better. Also maybe make the stair case go longer but with a pad for more wins like you go up 10 times more then the current amount and you can get 10 wins

You got it! Thatā€™s the main purpose of the game.

1 Like

I like the idea, I think you could maybe make this like a simulator kinda, and make different levels which give you more wins when you complete them.

If you need a scripter you can hit me up on discord Alyspr#4716

A bunch of people here are saying that itā€™s terrible and took zero effort. While that might be true, the OP didnā€™t say that it was the best game on Roblox or that it took months of work. Just because it didnā€™t take that long doesnā€™t mean thereā€™s no feedback to give. Also, about making money off games like this, I agree that itā€™s sad to see games like this making money and games that ppl put more effort into not, but that doesnā€™t mean you have to hate on these games. People play them, so clearly some people like them, and itā€™s their decision where to put their Robux.

-AkroThorn

Whats wrong with adding a Donation Board? I dont see anything wrong with a Donation board. Hes not forcing people to donate. Its just there for players intrested in Donating.

Check your discord, I sent you a friend request.