FeedbackšŸ¤© on my gamešŸ¤©

Exactly what Iā€™m saying, but I do feel a bit guilty tho. Iā€™m not even sure why.

Fair point. In my opinion theres nothing wrong with adding a Donation board as your players can support you by donating Robux. Dont worry, you arent breaking any of the Roblox TOS by adding a Donation board.

1 Like

Thanks, and thank you for all of the support.

1 Like

This is the stairway of all time

2 Likes

Exactly!, I donā€™t understand why he isnā€™t getting it

1 Like

If you added some sort of progression like you get coins every time you win and then you can use those coins to get faster or increase jump height I think itā€™d actually be kinda enjoyable

1 Like

I donā€™t get it either, the game is called ā€œa literal stairwayā€, cool, but what kind of feedback is the creator expected to see if the game only has stairs since its called ā€œa literal stairwayā€?? add more literal stairways?

1 Like

And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate

1 Like

Bro :skull: itā€™s obviously a joke. Turn it down a notch.

4 Likes

Exactly, he doesnā€™t understand that though. He cant take a game thats ment to be a joke lol.

1 Like

How did you make the stairs? Serious replies only

I heavily agree with @Falcon_Aviator here. Not exactly sure what ā€œfeedbackā€ you are looking for. This canā€™t be called a game, and certainly anyone could remake it within 10 minutes. This is extremely annoying to developers that do put actual effort into their games, and we want people to stop doing this.

You may say itā€™s made ā€œjust for funā€ but let me ask you this: what fun are you getting from this?

Thereā€™s no point to them but to earn the creator Robux. Nobody is going to play this and think, ā€œWow! This is an incredibly fun game! I am going to invite all my friends here!ā€ While there are no buyable items in the game, you can still make tons from premium payouts.

People need to stop making these. They are pointless and you are much better off making actual fun games. These block the actual gems of Roblox.

The fact that people classify this as ā€œhateā€ blows my mind. What feedback were you expecting from a game that has a floor and some stairs? What feedback is there to give?

But hey, no hard feelings :tongue:. This is likely one of your first games on here so itā€™s understandable. This could be turned into something, but you definitely shouldnā€™t have shared it at such an early stage.

Thanks for reading. Hope this helps you out a bit.

TLDR these types of low-effort games are detrimental to Robloxā€™s creativity and success, and shouldnā€™t be made.

8 Likes

I remade your game in less then 5 minutes.

if you want feedback, youā€™re gonna get it

1. The first problem is that you are asking for feedback on a game thatā€¦ doesnā€™t even take itself seriously.

2. This isnā€™t how you become a better game dev, you become a better game dev by making functioning games, not staircases.

3. Donationsā€¦ really? I mean thatā€™s just too far. I strongly believe that those who work hard, deserve to be rewarded. I do not believe that those who donā€™t even try should be rewarded, this game is an insult to me.

(I played during a version that is no longer available.)

8 Likes

THose who want to donate can donate, Iā€™m not forcing anyone so comonā€¦

1 Like

Have you actually read the other comments? They actually give good feedback for a game like this, and if people want to play something like this, then they can, Iā€™m not forcing anyone to do anything, and neither did I say I spent months making it, also, some people find games like this very fun for some reason so why donā€™t you point the hate towards them and not me, Iā€™m just tryna satisfy their needs, (also, donā€™t forget that this game is a legit joke)

You took 5m to place 4 blocks, daang man.

I placed billions of blocks, and CTRL+C + CTRL+V, then I added trees and stuff.

In my opinion its always okay to use free models if there is something you are unable to do/ you arent good at, unless you take credit from it of course.

1 Like

Alright, thanks for telling me this information :smiley:

Exactly what I was saying, man!