[FEEDBACK] City Street

Hello this is an incomplete build and has only just started all feedback on this and other stuff I can add further down the cycle.

14 Likes

That’s probably the point since most city streets have a plain feel to them. It makes the whole thing realistic honestly.

6 Likes

The buildings themselves are okay, however I suggest you use more colors and light & dark shades as the buildings seem to be blending in with the road, making them look pretty bland. GLHF!

2 Likes

That actually fits together really nicely, I don’t think I would adjust on changing anything, I highly suggest just focusing on completing it overall. Also, just make sure you add the little things for detail, this could be poles, letter boxes, sewers, etc.

3 Likes

everything is great!

just, maybe separate some buildings to put an alleyway in between? with garbage bins and graffiti?

2 Likes

You should make the road with cement because I didn’t like the road colour, but your buildings are amazing!

1 Like

The buildings look quite realistic, and each one of them is different in some way. I like it.

1 Like

The buildings are plain. Also, there should be more decoration items. A mailbox, garbage bins, flowers and other stuff should fit in this on my opinion.

1 Like

Thank you all on your feedback and I know it’s plain but I’m trying to fit it in with a realistic aspect and not a cartoony style and design for the players since this is the style they enjoy. The era of the project this city is apart of will be Miami 1980s game that will be published soon, THIS Street is only a little area of the lower end of the city until I get onto the higher end part, overall me and the other developers are working at a fast paste and getting things done. -This part was my build the other developers are working on modelling, scripts etc.

Good use of different materials, some use of colours. Maybe work on contrasting the lighting with the build.
Good luck!

1 Like

You can also make it look less plain by adding more signs like you have here:

You can also make the windows of the higher buildings a little bit transperant so you can place a flower pot behind it (or something like that).

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestions going to experiment now.

1 Like