[Feedback] Feedback UI design

Hello all!

Making a feedback UI and was wondering if well, could I have some feedback on it? Lol. The UI is quite simple and took a little less than 3 hours to design and script fully. Also yes… I spent the time to make that top picture.

Showcase

Showcase
  • Here’s a simple video of showing some of the functionality;

• What the feedback UI sent to discord.

• The settings module script that comes with the UI loader

Functionality

• Sends feedback to discord channels via HTTPService
  • Uses TweenService() for maximum quality animations and color transitions
  • Simple and easy to setup/use!

Test place

If you wish to test the UI then you can visit this link;

(Please don’t spam feedback, and be professional lol.)

Model

If you would like to try out the UI with your own custom settings, here’s the loader;

• Note; (I was going to make this a closed-source UI but I was like… “Nah too much work” so that’s why it’s a loader.

Updates
  • 1.) Fixed glitch in which if you reset while the gui is active (blur in the background) blur wouldn’t dissapear.
4 Likes

I’m a UI designer myself and I can say that this UI is very nice. All the smooth transition and little details makes it eye catching. Great job!

2 Likes

The Feedback UI looks reallly impressive and looks really helpful in reporting bugs or exploits.
Though my view on your work, is that you should add some lively colors to the Feedback UI like changing the gray colors to light blue or loght green. It is recommendable to change the color because the dark gray color alone would make it really dull.
Also, it may depend on the game if the theme should be blue then the UI Feedback should also be colored blue.
Though in all, you did a vey interesting and impressive job in making this UI Feedback system and I hope it helps people in your game from reporting exploiters or bugs.

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback :smiley: Also, I made the colors gray since gray is a neutral color and fits in with pretty much every theme, though I see your point with changing the color scheme depending on the game’s theme. Thank you!

1 Like

@xPuff_le The ui looks nice I’m not a ui designer myself but I’m impressed. Great Job!

1 Like

I love the animations! A couple things to note:

• If you reset when you have the UI open, the blur effect stays (however can be fixed by opening the UI, then cancelling)
  • Add some colour, coolors.co is a great tool for pallet making.
  • When proceeding to the next step, it makes sense to have the UI slide to the right.
  • The response sheet should have several fields, not just one (for fields like username, offence etc.)

But other than that it looks great - the effects are awesome and I love the icons!

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback aswell B))

• I’ll fix that glitch right away
  • I’ll also keep in mind to add several fields

I’ll update this topic when it’s done :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you lol

30 Char

Very smooth and simplistic. I don’t know if it’s the videos or not but the border around the icons could be a bit thicker I personally think. Overall a great UI Design :^)

1 Like

Thank you, and what do you mean by border? Do you mean the ImageLabel.Border property or the edges on the image when you click it? If you mean the ImageLabel.Border property, it’s set to 0 lol.

1 Like

On the Icons. I don’t know if you made it or not but I’d add the thicker outline of the icons in a program like Photoshop.

1 Like