[Feedback] First gun Model

Hey there,

I’m quite new to Blender and not that experienced with the software. For normal, I just create simple shapes in Blender, which I couldn’t create in studio. But today I thought, that I could try making a gun model. Below, you can see the result of my first try. I’m sorry that I just got this picture from snipping tool, but my Blender sadly crashed while I tried to render better pictures of the model and I lost all data.

Here’s the gun:

Any feedback is appreciated! :grin:

18 Likes

This model is amazing to me! Personally, I try to do something in a blender and I do not succeed. And you did such a good job. Congratulations.
If you would like to help me and my friend with armor, swords etc. write and attach here: https: //www.roblox.com/groups/5281800/Plazma-Studios#! / About

@Andrevk26 And one more thing as you added the subtitle builder behind your nickname? :grinning:

2 Likes

Thanks for your great feedback! I’m really proud to already hear that at my first try. :grin:
My subtitle is builder right now, because I’m still more kind of builder in Studio and not an experienced modeler. I keep trying to make better models, but in my opinion I’m more building right now.

Have a nice day! :grinning:

Thank you and have a nice day :grin:

1 Like

Looks like the JailBreak shotgun. Great job!

1 Like

This shotgun looks amazing. One thing that’s keeping it from perfect is the stock. I think you should make the top go down more on a real shot gun. For example on the ithica 37

1 Like

Thanks! I will try that in my next models. :grin:

1 Like

Wow! For a first try that looks amazing. Its honestly very neat and there’s not much to say about it. Only thing that could be added is some texture but overall, great job!

2 Likes

Looks great for a first try man, really nothing to improve on it.

2 Likes

Looks good man! There is one slight thing i would change. this looks like a pump shotgun, BUT the actual pump looks to seem it doesn’t have much room at all to get that full pump from the parts holding the bottom part. As always keep working it! :smile:

Annotation 2020-03-17 145312

1 Like

Oh yeah! That’s not constructed very efficient. Thanks for your feedback, and have a nice day! :smile:

1 Like

I enjoyed admiring the high levels of detail. I personally do not have any suggestions, just want to commend you for such a good model! You should totally do work on large-scale games!

1 Like