[Feedback] Follow up to Medi Gun

I’d like to thank the people who had previously suggested stuff on my last version, and I’m pretty excited about this version. I’m still working out decals to put on at the moment but what suggestions do you have for it so far?

6 Likes

It is very nice! I can see an improvement between the last one, it looks like you took the ideas thoughtfully. Looks really nice only thing I can probably say is to make the gun fire handle less thicker and more decals and that is pretty much it! Keep up the good work. :+1:

1 Like

Thank you, I’ll definitely get that fixed, your feedback helps out a lot!

2 Likes

Do you have pictures of a player with the tool equipped?

1 Like

Looks awesome, similar to tec-9 in my opinion.

1 Like

It’s really improved a lot! I think it looks good I’m just confused on why the guns barrel is a square.

1 Like

I’d not use a red cross in my game. You know, copyright is an unpredictable thing, and it all depends on chance. I remember Prison Architect almost got sued I think for using a red cross on an ambulance in their game. The Red Cross is a copyrighted logo protected by Geneva Conventions.
If I was you, I’d change it to a green cross.
But overall, the tool looks well-made! Good job!

2 Likes

Hey! This is looking very nice! I have something to say though,

This neon button looks a tad bit brighter than the other three, might want to lower it! Have a good day!

1 Like

I’ll try to get those out tonight, I was having some difficulty getting the tool grip into position.

Thank you for your feedback, I’ll try to get that fixed.

1 Like

Thank you for letting me know, I’ll get that fixed, wouldn’t want to get sued.

This is much better than the first one.

1 Like

finally got some pictures of the tool unequipped, I’ll probably change the animations later.

It looks pretty cool! However, I don’t really understand the decal on that black thing:

Yeah, I’ve been moving the decal a lot to see where it works best :smile:

To be honest that logo would look neat on there if you reuploaded it as a completely white version of itself and then set the transparency really high

1 Like