Feedback for my art

Hello! I have been doing art recently. I was inspired by @Fallen2D and @FaraonArtz (on twitter) to do these sorts of arts with the cartoony style.

I would really appreciate feedback on these and answer the question of: Should I sell my art? And if so, how much per piece? Anyway, here are the pieces I have made so far. The one with the universal fedora is my avatar. I lost my fedora to a hacker though.

Thanks for the feedback!

18 Likes

i really love the first and fourth pics, I love how these two radiate positive energy :slight_smile:
Others aren’t bad either but i think you should try improving the expression and detail in them.

4 Likes

Thanks for the feedback! Ill try improving on them. Some of them were commissions for other people and thats how they wanted it. But the ones you said were good were purely made with my idea. Thanks!

1 Like

I think these are really cool and unique. Really enjoy the cartoony art style!

3 Likes

Thanks a ton! These were inspired by the people I mentioned. You should go check their art too!

1 Like

I like these artworks! They look so well made! I’d say you did a fantastic job on this one!

3 Likes

Thanks a lot! Can you tell me if I should sell my art at the moment?

3 Likes

Yeah, you really should sell your art friend!

2 Likes

Very nice!
I think the best one is the first with the sparkle fedora (it just makes the character pop)
Is that @SoaringKeyy I see??

4 Likes

I would say go for it! Since we’re stuck at home. I think it’s more likely that someone will want art! And besides, I think you’re pretty good at drawing!

4 Likes

Yeah its SoaringKeyy in the pictures

3 Likes