Feedback for my first build

Hey everyone! My name is Danial and I just started to build. I recently created a Training Center and I’d like a honest feedback. I re-design this build from Snowflake Hotels & Resorts Training Center. I’ll probably create an original design in the future but as for my first time build, I re-design the game.

Please let me know what you think!

Pictures

What do you think about this build I made?

(Edited 3/9/2022 5:03PM GMT+8) Latest Build: Feedback for my build

6 Likes

It looks like your build is very empty and bland, it’s always a good idea to build on a smaller scale but decorate much more. Some things you can add around are pot plants, bookshelves, posters, and lighting. you may as well look at other training centers on Roblox for inspiration.

Another thing is next time you take pictures of a build go to settings and set the graphics higher.

2 Likes

wait you can change roblox studio graphics???

The models are good, but the interior is a little square, try adding pillars or a raised roof with lights on it to add atmosphere, the bigger picture here is the negative space is way too large, if you’re going to have a high ceiling you’ll need something to combat that, like wooden planks crossing the area of the roof to make it blocks off and not so high.

press ALT + S and go to rendering, you can change the edit quality level.

1 Like

For a first time, this looks decent, however as other people have mentioned its a bit bland and the colours seem to merge together a bit.
With a bit of improvement I’m sure it will look amazing; keep up the good work :smiley:

That isn’t bad, but this looks so repetitive visually, you should add chairs, more furniture and etc. Just use the empty space for something.