Feedback for my newest commission!

Hello! I am trying to get feedback on this. This was one of my recent commissions and I am wondering if I could improve this at all. If you also want to check out my portfolio here is the link: [CLOSED] iTzEmail | Text Logo Designer

Logo

Commission

PLEASE LEAVE ANY FEEDBACK IN THE COMMENTS!!!

1 Like

Looks pretty good but its add with the simulator text not being a solid yellow, and the yellow highlight around it not fully highlighting the text, it feels like someone gave up halfway after trying to highlight it. But everything else looks look really good.

The commissioner asked for it half Yellow and half White.

I tried to add the Lines for the white but it never popped up. But thank you for the feedback and I will learn from what people say about it.

Assuming this will be in the game itself for an intro or something along those lines and not the actual icon for the website (I may be wrong), I could imagine this in a game!

Overall, I personally like it. It isn’t too big, nor too small. The font that was chosen seems like a great choice for this logo. The color scheme (Yellow & White) may have not been the best choice but it is a commission so I’d guess you had no other choice. The background swords(?) are very unqiue also, it caught my eye. There isn’t much to change, but overall I think this is a great commission and the user will be getting their moneys worth.

Have a great day and Happy Holidays! :santa:

2 Likes

looks really good nice work the only thing i would add to this is make the background logo bigger that’s behind the text and it would look much better. but other than that, good work

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback.

I try and take all them to my heart and pride to make sure I can improve my work. The commissioner asked for White and Yellow. Half and half. Thank you for writing back to me and trying to give some feedback! Thank you for noticing the swords as well. I thought they were too small and did not catch the eye!

And you also have a great day and Happy Holidays as well! :santa:

1 Like

you too man, have a great holidays and its really good keep up the work :+1:

1 Like

Thank you, you too. I will try my best on these so I really like feedback on these!

I personally really like the work you did here! It catches the users eye and presents itself clearly with the swords in the back, this shows what the game’s about! Overall great work.

1 Like

This is acceptable to industry standard.

It’s very similar to other simulator logos. You could have been extra creative with it (e.g; give it cuts on the outline and papery material like a quest scroll) but most developers want to feel comfortable with the logo remaining in the reigns of what’s existing and popular. So your approach was appropriate.

For content like this, the size between the text and the swords in the back probably depends on how the developer uses the logo. You should consider just providing a version where the swords are larger as well.
Ultimately I cannot say anything bad about the quality of this work.

Thats a 5 minute mock up for the original poster to make his own. just a little inspiration material. I could have gone all out as I have been in the graphic design business since 1998. But no ones paying me so thats what ya get for free.

Yea yours is great
reminds me of some old CD-ROMs I used to play as a kid

It looks pretty good!
Personally (like literally everyone else has said), I’m not a fan of the yellow/white lines on “Simulator”, but everything else is stunning!

I’d maybe add a background, and the outline is a bit off with coloring, but it is really good!
It catches the eye, it is perfectly sized, it looks like a great icon!

Keep up the great work, happy holidays :smiley:!

1 Like