[CLOSED] iTzEmail | Text Logo Designer

I am excited to say that my Commissions are now reopened! After a long-lasting wait, I think I am able to keep them open for a fair amount of time! If you are looking to order, the order information is down below. Thanks!

All Information is below! Including contact information.

Hello! My name is Annexsohn, aka iTzEmail! I am an “Amateur” Logo Designing Designer! I have been doing Logo Designing roughly for about a year now. I love to design and I try and improve every day so I can give the best results to the customer! I started designing because I wanted to give it a shot, and I was inspired by a few people and that is the main reason why I started. Kept going and I was able to become an amateur, and that is where I am today! If you have any questions or any concerns please contact me on Discord, Twitter, or here on the DevForum! They are all listed down below.

What do you use to make your Logos?

I use Adobe Photoshop to create all my Logos! Photoshop is very easy to navigate and very fun to use, and I highly recommend it if you are trying to start off creating Logos!

How can I start learning how to do Logos?

I would recommend watching some Tutorials, although I was able to learn by myself without any use of videos, I still highly recommend it. As I said above, I recommend using Photoshop as your main way of creating designs!

90% Of my Logo Creations are listed down below! if you have any questions, please contact me either on Discord, Twitter, or here on the DevForum! They are all listed below.

The [Other Logos] Tab currently has all my “new” Logo Designs!

Logos

These Logos are just an example of what I create. They are not official, nor used anywhere on the Roblox Platform.

Most of these are recreations, I got ideas for my Portfolio!

Other Logos

(upload://hee8uwAhloiTzhb9try6PhU2tpJ.png)

Most of these are recreations, I got ideas for my Portfolio!

If you are wondering what I accept, I accept PayPal and Robux. If you have any questions, please contact me below!

The Basic Package (500 - 850 :robux:) or ( 5$ eea0afc2764f98a187d9c64545e5e86ccf821b11 (1)) - This Package contains not as much detail as many of the other Logos will contain. It’s simplistic and will do the job for the price. If you have any questions, please contact me below! (An example for this might be the “Quantico Training Academy” Logo)

The Normal Package (1,150 - 2,500 :robux:) or ( 15$ eea0afc2764f98a187d9c64545e5e86ccf821b11 (1)) - This Package contains more outstanding detail than the Basic Package. I will highly recommend this package if you are looking for a logo that has detail and still looks outstanding. Many past customers purchased this package for their logos! It looks good, and does the job for the price! (PSD Included)

The Premium Package (3,000 - 5,000 :robux:) or ( 30$ eea0afc2764f98a187d9c64545e5e86ccf821b11 (1)) - This Package contains the most detail out of them all! It has outstanding Detail, and I highly recommend it if you are looking for a good modern logo. Although it is “expensive” the people who did purchase it did say it was worth the price! If you have any questions or concerns please contact me below! (PSD Included + Next order will be 35% off!)

You can contact me at iTzEmail#3063 on Discord, or you can also contact me at @EmailWasTaken On Twitter! You can also use the DevForum to contact me, but I prefer the ones below.

106 Likes

Can vouch for him! Got the job done quick! Happy customer. :grinning:

2 Likes

Thank you very much! Are you fine if I use the one I made you for on my sheets?

1 Like

No problemo! Yeah sure, go for it! :slight_smile:

1 Like
 Updates!!
  • Added more Logos,
  • Added UI’s you can purchase.
 Updates!!
  • Added 2 new logos, &
  • Added Packages!

Very easy to work with. Works very quick and at an affordable price.

1 Like

Are you open to making more realistic logos? Such as logos you would see in a government department?

What do you mean clearly?

30 Word Limit

Things like this, something used by a government agency/department

I could maybe but it would cost allot.

Can I get a price range/quote?

I would clearly say around 6k+

1 Like

Okay, I may contact for a couple logos.

If you need one add me iTzEmail#3904

30 Char limit

1 Like

I vouch @Annexsohn, I ordered from him at 11 am and he got my icon back to me at 12. I highly recommend, 10/10.

1 Like

I am interested please reply! Or message me here on the forum.

Okay add me iTzEmail#3904

30 char limit

Please dm me @Clxzed#8551

added
30 char limit limit limit