FUTURE UPDATE to The Prison of Robloxia (Advances)

A few days ago I published this some images about this prison game that I am making and I received many suggestions, however, I took them into account and I am making many changes as much as the prison and the whole map mainly, apart I am realizing that this Skybox fits very well to the one from before that was the default,
and of course here the prison has improved a bit but more things are coming to add
So, could you tell me how I’m going and what do you think
(NOTE: THE TREES ARE ALREADY CHANGING FOR DIFFERENT MODELS SO THAT THEY ARE NOT REPEATED)
Here the advances

.murjarquitecto

Part 1 of this advance: [Old topic] / The Prison of Robloxia (Advances) (click)

(NEW PLACE, POST OFFICE)

(AND NEW ROBLOX MART)

(NEW FACTORY)

(AND THE NEW FARM)

Thanks for your attention :smiley:

6 Likes

I may say you did such a good effort in building your map, and I do say, the updates you added really made the map look more interesting and honestly, I like and appreciate you added the new Roblox mart, it made it more good and the planning you made for this game really has good quality.
I hope you release this game if you finished it, because I see your game is going to become a great Prison-based game.

1 Like

I see, thanks for the suggestion and support

1 Like

By the way, my team and I have not finished it yet, since we still need to add more background to the map, more places, rivers, cars, and some robbery, but we hope to finish it as soon as possible.

1 Like

Nice job! I loved all of the map expect the normal town buildings. They’re looking kinda same and simple. It doesn’t fit to this game because they’re so simple. If possible maybe add another fully designed buildings next time!

1 Like

Interesting, thank you for your suggestion :+1: And for your time my friend is a good idea

1 Like

I like your construction, very nice because it’s si beatifull

1 Like

Looks nice, keep up the good work! :+1:

1 Like

Very nice, i like your construction

1 Like