[FEEDBACK!] How did I do?

How did I do on this, is there any way I can improve it? Here is my portfolio if you want to check it out! [CLOSED] iTzEmail | Text Logo Designer

Logo:

8 Likes

It looks pretty good, but you should give the pickaxe some type of outline so it’s more visible at first glance I just thought you forgot to put the letter I.

4 Likes

I really like this logo you did! The design on it is amazing, really liked how you did with the blue and red and especially the gold below on simulator it reminds me of mining for gold, but one suggestion maybe you should have the noob on the logo as well but other than that you did a good job.

2 Likes

Why a noob? Thats a weird thing to be added.

I don’t know, I thought maybe it would be a fun thing to add but it’s your choice it’s just a noob would look great on there with a mining hat.

This looks fantastic! The only thing that could give it an even better touch would be to make the crystals in the background sparkle.

2 Likes

Woah! This looks really good, I do not see anything that should be changed.

1 Like

Thank you very much! I really appreciate your answer!

What font is the logo? Also, I liked how you added gems in the background.

1 Like

Its a secret :wink:

(30 character limit)

First of all, this is a really good logo! The only thing I would change is to make the pickaxe bolder and more prevalent. I honestly didn’t even see the pickaxe at first, and thought that you forgot the I. Other than that, great job!

1 Like

It’s amazing! But, you should make the crystals and pickaxe POP more, make the pickaxe more bright, and the crystals a little bit more shiny, and bright.

1 Like

Well, to be honest, it looks very simple. I actually also appreciate the way you made your logo because it looks very professional and the lively color and cartoonish appearance would really get children’s attention in playing a game. Overall, you did a great job in designing your logo and I hope you use this in a game.

1 Like

Its not for a game sadly, I did it for fun. Im willing to give it to anybody that wants it and will make the game.

Pretty good, the 3D text, the icon and the background just fits it. Well done!

1 Like

Thank you very much for responding!

This is a nice game logo! I like the font that you have used, maybe add a background next?

1 Like

I saw your art on the Discord server! It looks really great! I’d commission you if I had the money to do so.

1 Like