Feedback my work on Pomni from "The Amazing Digital Circus"

:hourglass: I drew these clothes for 3 hours without stopping

:tshirt:Shirt: 🎈Pomni🎈 - Roblox
:jeans:Pants: 🎈Pomni🎈 - Roblox

And more pale version of clothes

:tshirt:Shirt: 🎀Pomni🎀 - Roblox
:jeans:Pants: 🎀Pomni🎀 - Roblox

I decided for a long time whether to make these clothes or not, I only had 48 robux, I decided to try and the sales pleased me, here is a screenshot of a small part of the sales, I published these clothes today at 15:40 European time, now I have 8 robux on my account, but I have There are still 34 robux left in the group, so soon I will release even more new clothes

thanks for your attention :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:.

:dart:My Group:

11 Likes

Omg :skull:, I have never seen such sales in my group

2 Likes

I think the clothing looks really good! Maybe make the upper arms a little more around looking. But I understand it’s 2D clothing.

And of course, Copy Right might be a problem.

2 Likes

:tada:We took a large share of the market for the request “Pomni”:tada:

2 Likes

:partying_face: Сlothing sales have increased greatly in this screenshot only the number of copies of shirts purchased :partying_face:

2 Likes

who is interested, here is the income of our group after one and a half days after the publication of this clothing, during this time we sold more than 400 copies of clothing, thank you very much for buying our clothing :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Oh My God!,
I didn’t enter the game for a couple of days and sales totaled more than 3,000 purchased items of clothing

1 Like

Yuh get that bag >:)
the fit is cute too

2 Likes

Great clothing. At least 100x better than the default clothes.

Why is it selling so much? No idea. People just really like the style I guess.

3 Likes

My clothes “Ragata :balloon:” were BANNED!!

1 Like

You need to submit the counter-notice, or else they will not be able to restore your brand.

1 Like

o_0

1 Like

A little late to this, but congrats on the sales. I must ask though: how did you get the old create page back?

1 Like

the clothes are good quality and the fact that you earned 41k robux in this amount of time is really good

1 Like

did you mean this?

I took a screenshot of clothing sales before the analytics page was updated

now this page looks like this

1 Like

:rainbow:Cartoon Pomni

:tshirt:Shirt: Pomni 🌈 - Roblox

:jeans:Pants: Pomni 🌈 - Roblox

Wow it looks good! I remember helping you in one of the posts. You asked for advice and now that I’m looking at your group, it has grown! Good job.

1 Like

:partying_face: We have already sold more than 120k copies of clothing! :partying_face:

1 Like

what is bro cooking up next​:fire::fire::fire::fire:
:fire::fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

The Pants restored

1 Like