[FEEDBACK] Need feedback on a game plz

Any comments on anything pls and thank

More:

5 Likes

its good but there isnt much happening in the game… yknow? The one thing I absolutely LOVE is the duro effect. And one thing. Typing it over and over and over again is lame. So add buttons. Cause if you make it like it is it will be boring and a bit heavy on the hands.

2 Likes

There are something like 100 spells so i will not be adding buttons

You gotta do it mate. You gotta do it…

1 Like

Mobile players would have a hard time typing each spell every time so adding buttons would be better.

1 Like

Cant add buttons for 200 spells not happening

Gotta deal with the disadvantages of mobile

Maybe i should havr mentioned that this clearly isnt finished and was more sharing my progress

Yeah please don’t add 200 buttons, instead maybe you could add keybinds? Now before you say it, I know there isn’t 200 buttons on a keyboard - however you could add keybinds like A+B, and you need to press 2 keys together.

If you take away WSAD from the equation, you should have about 484 available combinations to do 2 keys together.

Looking at the video the game looks really good, the animations and the particles on the spells look amazing, and the graphics look really refreshing.

Good job

1 Like

Yea just like @frrazers said. I was talking about buttons like that! So you would have a table containing all the spells correct? What you can do is loop through that table make a scrolling frame put the buttons in there and boom your done in about 10 minutes! No LOOOOOOOONG typing needed! You have heard of for i,v loops right? USE EM.

Ok well typing adds a skill element and its gets boring clicking a button this isnt just some low quality project ot a simulator it needs to feel interective

then add like

UP
DOWN
LEFT
RIGHT

Arrow key combinations I guess its called 256 combinations can be made if you use all 4 keys. Now I know what your thinking. You can use math.random to make it! And if you want feedback dont straight up say no wont do it without a valid reason. Its stupidity

Alright then

The biggest harry potter game (from what I know) uses GUI & keybinds alongside the typing it in chat.

The idea doesn’t suck, literally so many games use these, there’s no need to be rude about it. If you add it you add it and if you don’t you don’t. He’s only giving you suggestions.