Feedback on a concept car GFX

Hi everyone,

I recently finished working on the Lamborghini Egoista 2013 model for someone, and decided to render it!

Studio

C4D Render

The render took about 1 hour and 40 minutes to complete.
I’m trying to improve my renders and get better results in a shorter period of time everytime I finish another vehicle model for someone.

I’d like to hear your opinions and your feedback on the render!

8 Likes

Great work @Skilled_On! Your Lamborghini model looks fantastic in Roblox Studio. I really like your attention to detail, especially on the spokes of the wheels. The composition of the render is great too but there are a couple of things that I think could be improved upon.

Unnatural Grass

The grass blades in the render look a little bit unnatural. I think this is mainly because there are so few of them and they all appear to be the same shape. The contrast between the lush, green grass in the background and the sparse, patchy grass in the foreground also contributes to the unnatural appearance.

I think if you were to match both of the grass types and increase the number of blades in the foreground, it would create a more realistic environment.

Foggy Glass

In the render, the glass windows of the Lamborghini look foggy compared to the same windows in your Roblox Studio screenshots. This prevents the inside of the vehicle from being visible. As you appear to have modelled the inside of the car, I think it’d be great to see some of that in the render.

A slightly more transparent glass material should do the trick.

Conclusion

Constructive feedback aside, you’ve done a great job with this Lamborghini model. Your attention to detail is commendable and the way you’ve textured the model is spot-on too. With a couple of adjustments to the render, you’ll be able to show the model off in all its glory!

6 Likes

Thanks a lot for the feedback @Craftero !
I think I can make the glass more transparent by increasing the absorption distance since the transparency is already set to a 100%. I’ll also increase the grass density and change its color slightly to make it look more natural as you said.

1 Like

The render looks great, but too up the realism factor I would focus a bit on the rims and tires, add a texture to the tires and maybe make the rims a bit more reflective? They seem overly flat right now and it kinda throws everything off imo.

Otherwise it looks great!