Feedback on a Game Icon

Hey! I’ve recently made a game icon for a project me and a group of friends have been making for a while now. The game is arcade themed, with a purple aesthetic. Im not much of an artist, and one of my friends made the main icon for the middle (I only did the background/text stuff).
I’d really want the icon to pop out, and not be generic. Any feedback? Is it fine as is?

Here it is:

5 Likes

I like it, but may want to make the inner text white, because it’s all fine when you look at it up close, but when its on the game page, its smaller, so you want people to see it (not just some shades of purple) and make everything larger. But over all it looks pretty good!

4 Likes

It looks great! however I do agree with @7538SAV and maybe make the exclamation point a bit smaller

1 Like

I’m going to jump on along with @7538SAV and even suggest changing the text color completely. It’s not eye-catching at all when the text is practically meshed with the background due to the colour.

One thing that I enjoy doing while testing a new game logo is, I upload it to my game, and then as soon as it gets uploaded, I search keywords in the Roblox experience search bar. From here, I can find my game (scroll down if needed) and see how eye-catching it is in comparison to other games. I often found that icons that caught my eye right away tended to do significantly better than others.

4 Likes