Feedback on a map I'm working on

Just looking for some feedback on a WWII map I’m working on. Inspiration goes to a french-country side, including a walled farmhouse similar to that of Hougoumont.

I have a feeling I’ve added too much greenery, any tips help!

19 Likes

You don’t need so many corrections, everything looks great and it’s optional to make the lawn even greener

3 Likes

Wow! This looks amazing! What plugins did you use?

1 Like

Wow! That is incredible! I think personally this is just perfect. I dont think there is too much green It seems like its just the right amount.

2 Likes

I really like this creation. I think it has great potential and there is not really much you need to change ! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I use F3X mainly, the rest of my plugins are just ones to easily edit things: toggle light, brush tool, and gap fill.

F3X really? That’s amazing, I can never make something with F3X that well, do you have any tips?

1 Like

I use a scale of 1, 0.5, and 0.25 when building, and I keep it like that so it’s easier to may layouts and work your way up. As well, rotation I keep on 5 and 2.5. The key is to keep it to easy numbers to read so errors are minimized and small gaps/holes are reduced.

Id just make the grass terrain match the trees green or mute the green of the trees, aside from that this is amazing

1 Like

You have a great suggestion, I’ll test around changing the colors of the trees to match the grass or make the grass a bit darker. Thank you.

Great build!

Honestly there isn’t really anything that needs to be changed your keeping with the theme and style so just keep doing you hahaha

2 Likes

After switching to Blender, I haven’t used the F3X plugin-in in ages. These are one of those builds that remind me how good studio builds that don’t require Blender or anything of that sort still are. ( Other than the trees that look like they have been made in Blender.) Personally, I like it as it is. I like the style and colors a lot actually.

Only suggestion I have is, maybe make the spawn invisible later in the future so it blends in with the map.

Other than that, It looks great, keep up the good work.

2 Likes

Yeah, the spawn is just a placeholder area, since it’s a map for a group we gotta set up the team GUIs and team spawns. Thanks for the reply!

2 Likes

It looks awesome! I really love the greenery too.

2 Likes