Feedback on a MKEK JNG-90 Sniper Rifle

Here is a JNG-90 model i made.

(The grain effect was made on purpose.)

A real life photo of the rifle

More about the rifle

MKEK JNG-90 or Bora-12 is a Turkish national sniper rifle with 7.62mm diameter, 1000m point target and 1200m effective target. TSK JÖH actively uses JNG-90 in operational regions. The first designer of the weapon was Necmi Güngör, a 1990 graduate gendarmerie non-commissioned officer.

All feedbacks are appreciated.

6 Likes
  • I looked at some photos of the gun, and I realized that the end of the scope doesn’t have the glass bulging out like that.

• This is more nit-picky, but the color of the modeled gun is lighter than the real life reference picture.

• The part at the end of the stock is a little bit larger and more prominent than your model.

• I don’t know what they call them, but the little handle that you pull on the gun is a lot smaller and thinner on your model compared to the real life picture.

• The end of the barrel has a little raised piece. It doesn’t look like you have that on your model.

• Maybe you should start texturing this gun, so it looks as realistic as possible?

Edit: I have you more feedback @CosmicOption.

1 Like

Sorry, i didn’t really notice that since i worked with one photo. Thanks for telling me :slight_smile:

1 Like