Feedback on a vibe type game

Hi, I am working on a vibe game currently. And its in Alpha. And I’m wondering what you guys think of it! Here’s the link:
https://www.roblox.com/games/7969808332/TheUniverseCollidess-Place
I did everything by myself except the donation board and the admin. Anyways please give me some feedback of what to make it look better. Cya!

1 Like

@TheUniverseCollides what aesthetic are you going for in the build?(also i love the running animation)

1 Like

Thank you I did the animation in blender but there’s a bug in my script when u hold shift it stills run when ur not pressing w so yea I gotta fix that. Also I dont know what you mean by

Please tell me what that means and I can probably tell you it.
Anyways Thank you :slight_smile:

aesthetic means the theme you are going for. also i feel you when you talk about glitchy sprint animations lol

Oh, well the aesthetic I’m going for is a universe type theme. Because at night it’s all calm and when u look up at the stars you feel like your safe and there’s no noise. And yea its really relaxing.

maybe you should add a spaceship or something else to stand on

Ok, I will take this idea to considering maybe like a UFO in the sky maybe? And a rocket which u can use but you gotta buy a gamepass for the rocket.

1 Like

i think that maybe you should try using a different skybox as it has a lot of really bright colors and is kind of overwhelming

Ok I will try a different skybox. Please send me a pic of what u want the skybox to be like because I want it to be perfect for the people playing my game and they won’t leave right away.

honestly its personal preference. if you like the skybox the way it is, then leave it that way, as roblox is about making the game you want.

Ok, I will take your feedback and try to make my game better. cya! :smile:

1 Like

Hello👋 @TheUniverseCollides I definitely like the music that you added to your game because it has a calming vibe to it…

• BUT, I would recommend looking at other vibe games on Roblox or finding inspiration on Google. Cause as of now its just a skybox with a donation board in my opinion.
2 Likes

Ok, I will add more stuff and look on google. Thank you for your reply! :smile:

Love the animations but I feel like it isn’t that good.
Its just a donation board and that’s it. You should add more to this game. In my opinion this should get a 5/10

1 Like