Feedback on Cafe Build

Trees seem to be a recurring problem in almost every build, and there really needs to be a “PSA-style” thing to tell people “you need to vary your trees”.

2 Likes

I give it a 10! It’s amazing, great work!

7/10
Looks amazing, I have really high standards for things such as cafes too
As for this area https://gyazo.com/af5440a9d8994e8c597251f6dd22958e?token=420d75289e948100770f14a11a99a48a
You should try making the terrain a bit more detailed, same with the bridge.
Overall the design is really nice and I really hope one day I can work with you!

1 Like

Looks good. Keep it up! I’m sure you will make awesome things.

1 Like

9/10 I think More Detail Outside Would Be Awesome Such As Chairs Umbrellas And Tables Etc.
Good Job So Far Tho.

1 Like

I would give this build a 9 out of 10. The building is very clean and modern. I really like the custom logo and color scheme. One thing i would do differently is the trees. I would personally vary them a bit more in color and height. Other than that the map looks great. Ive seen a few comments about too much open space but i think that adds to the modern, open feel of the place. Great work :slight_smile:

1 Like

10/10 your cafe is really nice! If i was a customer i would really like being there. Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Really nice low-poly, 9/10. :star:

1 Like

9/10 Aesthetichs are good but, you need to add more details.

1 Like

I’d rate it a 6. You should add more variants of trees, not just one. Maybe add more decorations other than chairs too.

1 Like