Feedback on CUBE Simulator

I have just released a new game, called CUBE Simulator and would like any suggestions regarding improvement.

Screenshots

The final boss in the last area.

About the game:
CUBE Simulator is similar to Pet Simulator. In CUBE Simulator you collect pets to click on Cubes. When you destroy the cubes you gain parts. Parts can be used to buy eggs, areas, inventory slots, and equipping slots. There are unique builds in each area along with a boss in the final area. The boss fights back by unequipping your pets.

Unique Features:
-You can buy inventory and equipping slots with in-game currency.
-Unlockable egg features, unlock open 4 and auto without a gamepass!
-There are advanced inventory features, such as equip best or multi-select equip/unequip/remove.

In the future, I plan to add daily rewards, pet treats, day/night cycle, potions, more pets, and more areas!

Let me know what you think of the builds, if you want to play here is the link:

(Keep in mind it is in BETA and there may be bugs.)

12 Likes

I played for a good amount of time and it’s actually very fun!

The game is well made and I enojoyed my time in there!

Keep up the good work! :+1:

2 Likes

It’s pretty well made! I got TapWater to play it a bit! I really like the game! Good work, keep it up! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I really live the low poly vibe in this game! Great work, you just wanted a consecutive player. :wink:

2 Likes

I like this game a lot but my only complaint is the start cat looks too much like a rat.

5 Likes

The builds look amazing! Excellent low-poly work there. I noticed that some of the features are really neat and impressive, like buying slots with in game currency, and Auto Unlock and other perks unlockable without the need to buy a gamepass. Overall, I am blown away. Nice job!

2 Likes

I agree that some of the pets are off, and may redo some of them in the near future. It is kind of hard to make a pet out of blocks.

1 Like

The visual is very great, but the map and environment is too bright, but it still great.

1 Like

Enjoying it! :wink:

30 chars bro
1 Like

I not played this, but i really look amazing. As you already have make your game, i can‘t really say it to you, but Roblox is full of Simulators, so you not really have great chances to make that you game get a little bit popular without a bit of ads, i just want to warn you before you make a new game. But as the others has say it: Nice Job!
Your idea was really good, but as i have say it above, simulators are the same, so finally the best games are originals games with originals idea. First of all, do not name it simulator. Here are goods keywords that i hope will help you. You not really need to follow this, only if you want:

Hope this will help you :wink: (P.S.: Nice game colors, i really love this).

Thank you! It is my first game that I fully scripted; I tried to add some uniqueness by not having as many p2w features. I have much more unique ideas I plan to pull of in the near future! I also have update ideas that will help it stand out from typical simulators that are only made for profit.

1 Like

The cat pet looks too much like a rat, like @Strongjohnfgamer said

Game is really fun though

1 Like

I agree, and will most likely redo some of the pets in an update.

2 Likes

Looks fun and nice! Wish for the best of luck.

1 Like

Great game! It is definitely a well made one, I must say. However during the tutorial, I ran into a bug! When you equip the pet straight away before the tutorial tells you to, the arrows will stay on your screen until you go back into your inventory and unequip then equip the pet again. Photo:

1 Like

Hey, found a few minor things that you could fix pretty easily:

• The tutorial text appears one letter at a time, making it VERY JUMPY to look at, with the words, line endings and text size jumping all over as the text appears.

• Bug: the daily rewards system gave me day #2 even though this is the first time I’m playing

• Bug: the “pets” counter that shows how many pets you have doesn’t always show the correct number. No reproduction steps, sorry :confused:

Screenshot

• It took me a while to figure out that pets take turns fighting. Except sometimes they don’t???

• UI is not perfect on 1600x900 resolution, e.g.:

• I wish I could change which cube I’m attacking, or at least be able to see how many parts I get from each cube. Maybe an icon that appears when I get close to it? (I later discovered that I can re- click the cube I’m currently attacking to stop attacking it.

Overlapping GUIs

• Things get really weird when you rapidly start and stop the attacking on the same cube

• 750 parts to unlock the desert area feels like too much. I’d have to play for a long while, and I want to see new stuff pretty early on to avoid getting bored. The pacing with the other upgrades (pet eggs and equip slots) is pretty good tho.

Other than that, it’s really good!

• Love the fact that I don’t have to manually click. It’s just the right balance between active and idle play for me.
2 Likes

This is known, we are finding ways to fix it! Thanks.

1 Like

Thanks for finding these, some of them I couldn’t even find by myself.