Feedback on Exclusive Character I've Created

Quick Headsup

Hello, its been like at least a month or two since I’ve posted on Devforums
I decided to get back deving again after a break. I am working on a Tower Defense Game by following GnomeCode’s tutorial, I created my 6th Tower for my game and just want feedbackl, suggestions, and criticism on this Tower since I feel like its the best one or maybe the chosen one out of all the others I created. and if you can, rate it 1 - 10 please.

( It took 1 Hour to make this Tower, and as always I used only ROBLOX Studio Mesh Parts, NOT BLENDER, to make the 3D Clothing For the Tower.)

Screenshots

Tower BodyShot

image_2022-02-05_140300

Previous Related Creations

Emma Transformed Fit
Golden Boss Remake

4 Likes

Honestly I really don’t know how I made these so fast, I might as well start doing Time lapses on YouTube of me creating 3D Clothing Characters so its believable if not already.

2 Likes

Looks awesome! Is this character for a game? He looks dope. This deserves an 8/10! (Looking at the tin pot makes me nostalgic)

1 Like

Thanks!, and yes hes made for a Tower Defense Game I’m working on rn, he has a pan because hes meant to wield pans and throw them, but I’ve been thinking of making another weapon for him tho.

1 Like

forgot to mention i added the frying pan as his because of the r2d noob, they both look cool wearing it.

1 Like