Feedback on fire station

I was working on a fire truck for…reasons and I was looking for pictures to get an idea when I found a cool coloring book page, it was a fire station. I changed it a little bit to suit it to my style, hope you like it, and please give feedback!

9 Likes
  1. The text is too small.

2. Too much brick, try adding concrete

I hoped this helped!

1 Like

The fire station itself looks pretty okay. I suggest doing what @Crazedbrick1 said, and I think too that the text is too small. Maybe add another part as a sign to fill that open gap.

2 Likes

I would reccomend you use 3d text plugin rather then a text box for the sign

2 Likes

Yeah, I just don’t think the concrete would fit in well. I will play around with it though.

1 Like

What open gap? Where is it? Thanks though

In the middle it looks kind of blank. I feel like you should maybe put a sign with your text to fill it a bit to make it look a bit better.

Brick is a bit too red. The station also needs a front door besides the engine bay doors.

I believe that this is not a good fire station. The bricks are too bright for a fire station and it is unfitting to be a fire station. Also, the roof should be made of the concrete material because most fire stations have grey roofs. Also, make grey lines inside the thing, Try expanding the garage so multiple firetrucks are able to fit in. As you see in this image, there are 3 garage exits for the firetrucks to leave.lJMteOBc1v98HLBLtqHNdXtDwfEYtXThZeAJPH43AUd7_nTTLWe3CcPVcJzHbAk2aaxBoYG1vzo6PHYn2nYGzlhcJcLCq7iK4avSD9pTBZU5z4lQAY6w1gsy

Also, make lines in the indoor garage part.

Now for the outside.

The outside walls should be a brightish reddish color. Also make grey lines on the outside for windows or the logo for the fire station.

Here is a example of the outside explanation:

I really hope this improves your building, as it looks lame right now without too much details and it looks like a cartoon fire station.

1 Like

It looks very small and it misses important details.

You should definitely work more on this, but this is a nice start! :smile:

Well… it’s supposed to be a cartoon fire station. Appreciate the help though

The text is too small. I didn’t even see it at first. Make the text bigger and add an emblem to it. Also, give it a second floor.

1 Like

Hello! Your fire station looks good but I do recommend adding/fixing some things

• The Text is too small to read from a far distance
  • Most of the fire station is made of the same material, try using other materials too
  • Try to add more detail to it, maybe add posters or small things on the outside
2 Likes