Feedback on first Blender gfx

I didn’t want to post this on waywoc, as the year is about to end (btw Merry Christmas everyone), and I’ll probably be posting another gfx on the 2021 waywoc.

Anyway, I just made my first gfx in Blender and edited using Pixlr x. It was laggy so it looks low resolution. I would like feedback on it.

Thanks

8 Likes

First? This looks amazing! Although the quality is a bit bad. This is an amazing gfx for your first one, keep up the good work.

1 Like

Amazing gfx for your first! A few things i would change are:

• The hats are transparent. This can easily be fixed
  • Try and improve on the quality, You can do this by putting up the sample count
  • Lastly, try using a denoiser if you aren’t already.
2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback. It really helps :slight_smile:

1 Like

For first GFX it looks good but could be better. If you will change that pose it will be awesome.

I love it . But I am not a fan of the grain That’s there I don’t know if that’s a side effect or something you added intentionally. But maybe just take that down a notch.

I can say the render engine is not Eevee. There’s too much noise on the GFX. Try to add a denoiser.

If you haven’t already, change the engine to Evee instead of other ones, Evee looks better and is faster.

But overall, it looks pretty good.

If you want to fix the transparent hats, you can use my tutorial. (Also use denoising.) Otherwise, good job!