Feedback on flight simulator

Hi, it’s been a while since I posted a topic let alone a topic asking for feedback on the forum. How is my new flight simulator coming along? I have only posted this photo as the rest is a surprise, but I need some crowdsourced opinions. The plane I am flying is an A-10 Warthog.

(moved to help and feedback)

13 Likes

You should ask in the #help-and-feedback:creations-feedback

4 Likes

This topic should be under Creations Feedback

3 Likes

game link i wanna try this but good job making the cockpit realistic and all stuff.

2 Likes

Ok, I will move it, but may you please provide feedback instead of minimodding?

cc @xxoof_oofoofxxALT

1 Like

I’m sorry, but the game is still in development and not currently open to the public. I am just trying to gather some feedback regarding the graphical aspects of it. Thank you for your kind words though.

1 Like

Great work. However, I believe you may be using the M2 processor. This is my game, rendered using my M3 Max:

4 Likes

Looks good! however, i don’t like the use of decals. I see the model of the jet is good, so im sure you can also model a good cockpit.

2 Likes

good job on that photoshop

4 Likes

I have been experimenting with the use of decals to provide a higher resolution cockpit while reducing part counts, however it has not been working very well… I have made plans to make a 3d cockpit, thank you for your reassuring feedback as I was not sure if I should go through with a 3D cockpit.

2 Likes

Could you record a quick skit of you doing some things in the game?

2 Likes

I currently cannot do this as again, as stated in the ORIGINAL POST,

And one of my replies,

I am mainly trying to ascertain feedback for the graphics inside of the cockpit, as this is my first time working with more complex models such as aircraft.

1 Like

In that case, I LOVE IT! People would pay good money for a game like this.

3 Likes

@Crazedbrick1 Look what I’ve been working on! You need to see this now. As in, NOW. You need to come and take a look at this.

1 Like

I didn’t even think you could push the Roblox engine to this capacity. Is it super laggy?

Nice work!

1 Like

The game runs at a steady 60 fps, and with fps unlocker, runs at ~150 fps on my current system. I have designed the environment/terrain to consist of less parts/meshes, with lower quality textures applies to the meshes to prevent lag. With help from my friends and team, we devised a way to create a terrain that appears to be low quality up close but appears to be crystal clear from a high altitude.

4 Likes

The Earth in that photo looks really good! I don’t know if this next question I have dives a bit too deep but ima ask anyways:

Like with your plane, can you like go back into Earth’s atmosphere?

2 Likes

Are you asking if the plane can be flown out of Earth/escape Earth’s atmosphere?

2 Likes

Yes I am. I’m not sure if you want to answer it though