Feedback on game :D

I made this new game called “Chill Cabin” its pretty much just a game that you can just chill in and there is some animations, counter that counts how many seconds you played. what you think? let me know!

and also a little secret thing that gives coffee :).

14 Likes

You haven’t left a link for us to play!

2 Likes

If you would like to play well then here you go! Vibe Cabin. - Roblox

2 Likes

I can stare at people, nice!

4 Likes
  • ui designs
    i don’t know why this theme or something just doesn’t fit with the game that you’re focused on, the text doesn’t look all that great sadly.

• animation
    doesn’t look all that great when you’re at a platform at a few studs high.
    gap
    there is a gap on some platforms, and doesn’t really work that well.

• building
    i think you definitely do the best here, but i have some questioning between some objects there and there, some of the things i circled were questioning for whether it was free-modeled… or not.

and one last thing,
    errr
    why doesn’t this fit with the theme?

otherwise did, an alright job with the game! the building is pretty good.

5 Likes

I admit that the sofa is a free model but its by roblox lol.

4 Likes

How do i fix the gaps? is there a way to do it?

2 Likes

Looks like quite a cozy chill cabin!

3 Likes

Very Good It Reminds Me Of the Vibe trend on roblox in early and mid 2020 :grin:

2 Likes

I love it but the blue text is a little hard to read and the timer is a bit clipping into itself

2 Likes

The fireplace looks like a modified version of this free model:

excuse me if I misinterpreted what you said. :sweat:

2 Likes

I meant the animation Lol! i didn’t mean the rug

1 Like

Oh, I apologize, sorry. :sweat:

2 Likes

Looks cozy, im gonna go there whenever i want to be at peace!

2 Likes

Hey i fixed the laying on the table and chimney animation :smiley:!

let me know what you think now :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Keep up the good work @hacker173837

4 Likes

I really like it, it reminds me of those vibe games with the animations. One thing you should maybe change though is the colors of the books on that shelf near the couch. Maybe to red or a brown-ish color. I think it would really match the cabin vibe better!

1 Like

Oh sorry for responding late, but all done! I made the books red and brown and other colors that are like bright red, medium red, brown, dark brown, stuff like that @Wiishops

2 Likes

also remade the chimney! since it doesn’t make sense it being wood, so i made it brick and i made it a bit better

3 Likes

This game is amazing, the animations are extremely great. Just try adding more background onto it to make it more lively. If you can’t do it. I understand but you have to try it out. All that aside I enjoyed your game! I dropped down a like.

1 Like