Feedback on game's progress (WIP)

Edit: I recently added vent sound effects to let the player know someone is in it.

@Antiquity_Spy @EVOSGAMERZx @Unphases @zudstheking @superhypercrazy1 @MythStarsRoblox

6 Likes

Good job man, Iā€™ll be looking forward to test in a couple.

2 Likes

Iā€™ll add some events that have a low chance of happening like one Iā€™m working on is epic boy (after falling from the event) going to the toilet.

2 Likes

As of now I am currently focusing a bit on building and making random events. Iā€™ll also add a dance for cool boy (while in stage)

1 Like

@Antiquity_Spy @EVOSGAMERZx @Unphases @zudstheking @superhypercrazy1 @MythStarsRoblox

As of now I am building a bathroom in the room where cam06 is at. It will be an event, meaning thereā€™s a chance of it happening and how long it will. These events and their chance of happening will depend on the AI level, from 1 to 20 (20 being hardest).

So basically I said this already but here how it works.
Letā€™s say for our example our AIā€™s level is 3.

So for basic movements this happens.

It will be on a loop, it gets a random number between 1 and 20, if itā€™s the same number or lower than the AI level, the AI avances to its next point. If itā€™s higher than the level, we wait 5 seconds and try again.
In random events, itā€™s the same as before except different.

There will be the basic loop. Then once realized. This happens:

We pick a random number between 1 and 20, if it is the same or higher, we have the event, else we just move. Events will just slow the characters for small amounts of time (like for ex: it would take 5 seconds to get to the next point but as the event it will take 7 seconds), you get what I am saying here.

4 Likes

For anyone who likes the game please give feedback and share with friends.

1 Like

I also will remake some of the Jumpscare scripts, as just as we have commands and game cause jumpscares, I copied and pasted scripts, this wonā€™t take long but will make my job easier. Credits included too. So Iā€™ll just add module scripts from both Server and Client.

1 Like

Thats actually really good, really well made.

I hope it goes successful since its really clean

2 Likes

The sun screen man mechanics are pretty weird, I accidentally clicked the vent and didnā€™t know how to go back, maybe make a button appear when you look at the vent so itā€™s more obvious?
And the GUI is pretty good, but confusing, you should also add more furniture in some places because itā€™s pretty empty. Overall itā€™s a great game, but still needs some bug fixes + new content

1 Like
  1. For the sunscreen man, basically once you arrived in the empty room (kitchen), you will face a table, click on it to place the bottle then you can go back.
  2. Yeah I know my buildingā€™s a bit empty, I have been focusing a bit more on scripting.

Thanks for your feedback.

I plan to redo the Jumpscares and end credits, wonā€™t take long but basically I didnā€™t put the functions for both chat command and game jumpscares in the same script.

1 Like

Also for the building I have a big idea of what I will do! So it wonā€™t be empty and it will be filled with details! Trust me I have the image of the final version of my building!

1 Like

@zudstheking I am now adding the phone man. I didnā€™t record yet, and the thing isnā€™t even finished, but I will add subtitles.

2 Likes

I will also add a phonecase in which the player can customize.

Basically, the office is heavily customizable.

2 Likes

Alright man, good luck canā€™t wait to see it! :smiley:

2 Likes

It has now been added, I was a bit in a rush (like how the guy says). So check it out.

1 Like

Good job, I tested itā€¦ itā€™s perfect good job!

2 Likes

I think I forgot to say this all along, on your desk thereā€™s a folder with paper. Click on it.

2 Likes

Say ā€œ/PhoneColor:Rainbowā€ and /PhoneColor:BlackNWhite. : )

2 Likes

Added a new mechanic in which we use the light. If epic is in front of your office, he will slowly walk, flash him to slow him down.

1 Like

Itā€™s been a while since I havenā€™t made any major updates. So as of now I am going back on my grind.