Feedback on game's progress (WIP)

Use /WatchProgress to see the progress of the game. (Basically the outside of the building)

As of now I am building the kitchen that one empty blank room is finally being built!

I am making like a ā€˜mockupā€™ basically Iā€™m putting parts (colored and textured) that signify stuff like ovens, countertops, all stuff like that thatā€™d you find in a restaurant kitchen.

Map mockups are something I would HEAVILY RECCOMEND doing, as it lets you build a general idea of a map before going into details and having the hustle to do lots of things when you donā€™t like it.

If epic boy is in front of your window while going to a vent, flash him (click the light button or W), this will slow him down.

I will add more stuff on this feature too. Then when this is completed, I will add eventsā€¦

Updates:

Modified the chat a bit (more modifications coming)
Added some sounds if youā€™re about to win.

@zudstheking, been a while added lots of things, as of now I am adding a side thing (basically I switch between real important stuff and not much important stuff).
Adding a prize corner so basically Iā€™m testing stuff on blender.

Nice, looking forward to seeing the new updates.

1 Like

Gameā€™s almost finished, I need to add a few elements, polish things and then the demo is done!