Feedback on graphics - Lukacors

Hey! My name is Luka and I have been doing GFX for about 2 years now. I want you guys to give me feedback on my GFX. :grin:

15 Likes

I seriously dig these, it feels like each one has a unique and distinctive aesthetic to it that the others don’t - and that’s something that I like in designers.

6 Likes

Nice renders

2 Likes

Your renders aren’t the best imo. The first one stands out the most to me compared to the others where the characters poses seem too simple and the shadows are very hard. The characters themselves also look very plain. The first and last are my favorite and eye catchers with the first one looking very nice with the brick bump maps and the hand painted look on the rough surface really sells the idea someone did some graffiti on that wall.

The last one with the noob standing on what i’m guessing is some other planet or a very dusty desert looks great aside from the hard shadows the noob looks well placed and looks like he’s actually very interactive in that environment as I can see the smoke in front of him and although the shadows again are very hard they work nice on his left side of his face.

2 Likes

Hey man, be nice.

If you want to give criticism or advice add a bit more positivity to it, we’re here to help and support not roast.

3 Likes

Yea you’re right sorry @Lukacors If that came off offensive. Summarized though I like your editing skills but your renders could use a little more work.

2 Likes

I agree with @SplashGameArt, the effects look nice but the renders could use a bit of work. Do you use Blender or Cinema

2 Likes

Cinema

1 Like

@Lukacors Try learning different render engines. The defaults good but you can get great results with something like redshift.

1 Like

I agree with @SplashGameArt , the poses are too generic for the majority but the renders are great. You have a lot of potential.

Personally I’m not a fan of backgrounds which look like they’ve been taken with a camera or too out of the scale of ROBLOX’s “looks” but other than that great job, it’s really nice

1 Like

My favorite is the first one, I dig that one a lot it’s very creative honestly. As far as the others go, it feels like the characters are just there for the sake of being there instead of being wonderfully twisted together with the effects like in the first picture. So perhaps work on better posing? I’m no GFX designer so I can’t give you the technical terms of what exactly should be done but I hope my advice helps. Regardless of what great work on each :pray:t4:

1 Like

I love the second one and the last one.
i do GFX too but im not that good as you are.

1 Like