Rate my GFX - Lukacors

Hey! Few months ago I made this post asking to give me feedback on my GFX.
Feedback on graphics - Lukacors

I tried considering all the suggestions I got and I’d like to know if I’ve improved, and how can I improve even more. Please don’t hold any criticism back sinse it helps out a lot. :grin:

My work

32 Likes

Looks brilliant! No real complaints from me. :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

I love it!

3 Likes

looking pity awesome, what programs you use?

2 Likes

Thanks! I use C4D for rendering and gimp for editing.

1 Like

You’re using bump maps a bit too much imo, the beeism image feels like a cartoon but the feel is ruined by bump map. Also, certain parts tend to have bland lighting, give it some depth! Nevertheless, great work.

9 Likes

Going off of what @CheekySquid said, I too would say to give certain parts some depth.

But from myself, I think some images, such as the Beeism image, are a bit too bright - try to find something in the middle of bright and “just about right” in terms of image lighting.

1 Like

The frist one and fourth one are cool, sorry my English!

3 Likes

The last image has a lot of green smoke. Perhaps use a little less or make it render behind the character a bit so we can see the character a little more.

Currently the smoke is covering too much and it can be hard to tell what the character’s proportions are. If you downscalling the image to something like an icon (these are done automatically anyways when you view them on the games page), it may be even harder to tell the legs from the smoke.

Other than that, they look really good.

1 Like

It looks alright so far but I’d recommend using displacement textures to enhance your work because the ground textures look off a bit + add some fauna and other assets. Anyway Good Job!

1 Like

Absolutely love the ashmaries one, and the evanbear.

I’d just suggest never using too many overlays, it can make it blurry.

and the second one posted (Beeism) is too bright honestly, but other than that they look fantastic.
Keep up what you’re doing.

1 Like

If you look for honest real constructive criticism, there’s only two things you need to polish, that’s material using (bumps don’t always make stuff look better) and you should really try doing a more complex scenery, makes the artwork ten times better at least.

2 Likes

Really great! Maybe want to tone down the bump map.

2 Likes

Ok let me honest for one second… These are good don’t get me wrong but some of them aren’t really high quality. There for I would rate your overall work a 8/10. I think if you added more detail like realistic shadows and lighting it would go up. But over all good work! From John…

2 Likes

That’s awesome dude, great quality (in my opinion) and poses and such!

1 Like

They look amazing. My only comment would be they are a little bit too bright. Other than that everything has my attention and I like it.

1 Like